Showing 0 results as per your search criteria
WhatsApp/Call with your personal wedding manager
Tell her your doubts, requirements, budget and get best recommendations
Get the best deal in your budget and plan!
Can you imagine a wedding without fireworks or the ceremonies without Varmala? Firework and Varmala two different concepts but without them an Indian wedding is deemed incomplete. Where fireworks brighten up the weddings there varmala beautifies the ceremonies. Fireworks amplify the wedding and add a mesmerizing charm to the photographs. Indian weddings are full of pomp and splendor and the grandeur of weddings is incomplete without fireworks.
Varmala also known as Jaimalas are garlands made from fresh flowers that are exchanged by the bride and groom indicating the start of the main wedding ceremonies. The varmala ceremony is the most important wedding ritual. Over through the ages varmala and fireworks have undergone through a lot transformation and in the modern times a plethora of varieties of fireworks and varmala are available. No matter from which part of India you hail from varmala and fireworks are mandatory elements of an Indian wedding. Amongst all the Indian wedding, Punjabi wedding is deemed as the most vibrant and loudest marriage.
Ludhiana the industrial hub of Punjab is popular not just for its industries or food but also if known for its loud weddings. If you’re planning to have a destination wedding in the city then consider hiring fireworks and varmala vendors in Ludhiana. Hiring the right vendor is a difficult task and we at Shaadidukaan understand your needs. So here we have listed for you everything about fireworks and crackers in Ludhiana, Varmala concept and tips to remember before booking a firework and Varmala vendor.
The exchange of varmala signifies the commencement of the journey of togetherness. The Jaimala ceremony is one of the most photographic moments. With changing times people have done away with the traditional varmala styles and replaced them with thematic design. With changing times a myriad of myriad of varmalas decked out with freshest and full of fragrance flowers are available. From Orchid Blooms, Classic Rose, Shiny Pearls a number of varmala designs are available in the market. The varmala are available in multiple hues and varieties. For getting the perfect Varmala ceremony snap, selection of the design and theme is important. To get perfectionism, seek professional advice on Varmala concept in Ludhiana. Choose a type that goes with your wedding theme. Here are a few Varmala designs that are on trend these days.
1. Ravishing Roses: The charm of roses never fades away. A single colored rose garland or one in contrasting colors looks classy and goes well with any theme.
2. Pretty Pearls: Add an oomph factor to your varmala by stringing strands of pearls in the garland. The white pearls Varmala look classic yet simple.
3. Orchid Blooms: Who said that orchids are only meant for decorating vases. An orchid varmala with leaves adds a sophisticated and traditional look to your attire.
4. Glistening Gold: Gold is considered auspicious for the weddings. A white floral or red flower garland with gold motifs and ribbon gives a traditional touch to your wedding look.
A beautiful and modern style varmala is sure enough to make your photograph swoon worthy. The firecrackers and fireworks make the wedding exhilarating. To ensure that you select the ideal varmala and firework vendor here is a list of things that you need to keep in mind while hiring your vendor.
1. Cost: Weddings with all the show-shaa are a costly affair and if not managed within the allocated budget then it is sure to burn a hole in your pocket. When you are selecting fireworks in Ludhiana and varmala check the costing enlisted by the vendors. Before narrowing down upon your choice negotiate with the vendor to get the final costing.
2. Availability: When you’re booking a firework and Varmala vendor ensure that they are available for the set dates. Finding vendors of preference especially during wedding season is a daunting affair. During wedding seasons a vendor has number of bookings ensure that your vendor has fewer bookings. Avoid hiring vendors with multiple bookings to risk out the chances of last minute cancellations.
3. Location: As Varmala ceremony is an integral part of wedding, so Varmala needs to be booked a day or two in advanced. While booking the vendor ensure that they deliver the varmala at the designated location. Also check the firework artist if they can set up the firework show at the location prescribed.
Shaadidukaan is India’s leading online wedding market where you can find a list of trusted verified wedding vendors. Be it choosing fireworks in Ludhiana or getting a Varmala vendor, Shaadidukaan is your platform. Make your wedding planning easier as you hire your wedding vendor from our portal.
Read Wedding Planning Tips, Know tos, How tos, Dos and Don'ts & Everything Related To Weddings
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost.
Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.
Happy To Help You. Monday to Saturday - 10am to 6pm8010-66-77-88