Showing 66 results as per your search criteria
WhatsApp/Call with your personal wedding manager
Tell her your doubts, requirements, budget and get best recommendations
Get the best deal in your budget and plan!
What is the number one prerequisite for hosting a larger than the life wedding function? It is certainly a fully-fledged wedding venue. As soon as the wedding date is locked, the first thing that families of the groom and bride rush to do is booking a perfect top wedding venues in mumbai for the special day.
However, as every couple prefers to do a wedding in their own style, it is essential to find a wedding venue which perfectly resonates with their personal taste and the preferred wedding theme. All these things make the process of finding a perfect wedding venue quite daunting. Moreover, when the wedding seasons begins, it becomes more cumbersome to land up with a dream wedding venue for couples.
Isn't it would be easier for couples if they could check out the top-notch wedding venues In Mumbai city at one single platform? Not only this will help them in saving a lot of their valuable time but also they can review all the best possible options without hustling much. If you are searching for an efficient and trusted platform where you review and book the wedding venues in the enchanting city of Mumbai, look no further than Shaadidukaan.
We are India's biggest and one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the wedding vendors of 46 categories from the towering selection of more than 31000+ registered and verified vendors. We strive to make your wedding planning a hassle-free affair by providing wedding vendors with all-inclusive services and affordable packages. So stop stressing about finding a surreal top wedding venues in mumbai and land up with a scintillating wedding venue under your budget from Shaadidukaan.
Wedding venues are of varied types and each venue type has its own attributes and specialty. Let's discuss the predominant types of wedding venues in Mumbai that a majority of couples choose to tie the wedding knot.
1. Wedding Lawn- From childhood to till yet, we all have witnessed innumerable weddings in the lawns. The Best Wedding Lawns In Mumbai are quite spacious. They have extraordinary seating and floating capacity, and they also render basic amenities for the smooth wedding preparation.
2. Resorts- In the current times, resorts are one of the most of the sought-after options among millennial couples to tie the wedding knot. Resorts for wedding in Mumbai are mostly preferred by those couples who covet for intimate wedding affair only under the presence of kith and kin, and few close friends.
3. Hotels- The trend of considering the hotel for wedding function gained momentum in the early 2000s and it's growing at a rapid pace. The key reason why a great chunk of couples prefers to pick hotels to tie the wedding knot is because of a myriad of in-house services that hotels provide. When you choose a Wedding hotels in Mumbai, you save yourself from the hassle of managing every aspect of the wedding planning.
4. Farmhouse- If you want your wedding function far away from the perpetual hassle and bustling of urban life, there is no option better than farmhouses. A farmhouse is certainly the best option for outdoor wedding venues in Mumbai when it comes giving your wedding a personal touch. It is undeniably a great option if you covet for an intimate wedding.
A wedding venue comprises a great chunk of your overall wedding budget. Therefore, you have to make sure you are cracking the right deal when selecting a wedding venue for the most special day of your life. Till ye, we gave you a crystal-clear idea of the types of wedding venues. Now, we will tell you about the significant pointers that you have to keep in mind before you book a wedding venue.
1. Venue Cost- The cost of the venue is of profound significance for those couples who are looking for ways to curb down the wedding budget. It is quite essential to choose a Budget wedding venues in Mumbai that not only fits with your taste but also falls within your budget. We recommend you to first select the wedding venue type then create a list of all those wedding venue types that lie in your budget. This will help you to select the best option in no time.
2. Venue location- You do want to book the top Marriage Gardens in Mumbai to give your event a royal touch, however, is your wedding venue easy to reach for invited guests? Before you hop on to book any wedding venue, always make sure that the location of the venue is easy to reach and different conveyance modes are available to reach the venue seamlessly.
3. Venue In-House Services- Booking a perfect wedding venue or wedding lawns in mumbai is the first step towards making your wedding successful. The real hustle starts right after that. You need to arrange a lot of vendors like wedding decorators, photographers, a DJ, makeup artists, and the list go on. You can save yourself from the pain of finding all these vendors if you choose a wedding venue which provides a great selection of in-house services.
The process of booking a wedding venue from Shaadidukaan is simple, efficient, and the time-savvy. All you have to do is selecting the right category and city to get the most comprehensive list of the affordable wedding venues in Mumbai city in no time.
Furthermore, you can filter out the results on the basis of area, location, category, company name by using the specific filters prevailing on our website. You can personally visit the profiles of wedding venue vendors and grab all the crucial information like the venue cost, additional services, basic amenities, availability of venues, contact details of vendors, etc.
So, do your research, shortlist the wedding venues, and pick the exemplary one from the Shaadidukaan at a discounted price. Make your wedding night the best night of your life with Shaadidukaan intriguing wedding services!
Wedding venues in Ahmednagar | Wedding venues in Akola | Wedding venues in Amravati | Wedding venues in Aurangabad | Wedding venues in Dhule | Wedding venues in Gondia | Wedding venues in Jalgaon | Wedding venues in Latur | Wedding venues in Nagpur | Wedding venues in Nashik | Wedding venues in Osmanabad | Wedding venues in Palghar | Wedding venues in Parbhani | Wedding venues in Pune | Wedding venues in Satara | Wedding venues in Solapur | Wedding venues in Thane | Wedding venues in Wardha
The price ranges according to the location of the venue. The price increases if the venue has a metro station or a highway road near it because of the easy transportation availability, for example- wedding venues in Mumbai are usually on the prime locations or distant areas so that the guests can reach the venue without getting stuck in traffic. The goodwill of the venue can also hike the prices a lot, like all the rated hotels charge extra than the normal wedding lawns and wedding resorts. The price also depends on the additional services provided by the venue
The best location for a wedding would be the lawns, rated hotels or the resorts near the highways, airport, railway stations, bus stations or the metro stations. This will help people to reach the venue easily and can decrease a lot of confusion. You can also book a venue which is near your home to ensure the smooth working of the wedding operations.
The price per plate differs from venue to venue. If it is a wedding lawn then you will have to arrange a caterer and the price per plate will be quoted by the caterer. It also differs from city to city, like the wedding venues in Mumbai, Mumbai, Bangalore or any metropolitan cities will have expensive price per plate. If you plan to tie the knot in a resort or a rated hotel then there will be a fixed price according to the respective vendor. The price per plate also depends on the menu you are planning to have on your wedding day.
It depends on which type of venue you are planning to book and your budget. If you decide upon rated hotels and resorts then you will easily find guesthouses and changing rooms but not all the wedding lawns provide the facility of a guesthouse. Your budget plays an important role as well, if your budget is not that much then you should look for wedding venues near your home and book a cheap guesthouse rather than paying the venue vendor a hefty amount.
The destination wedding resorts in Mumbai, Goa, Mumbai, Udaipur, Bangalore, Shimla, Nainital, South India, etc organize amazing weddings and provide a lot of facilities as well.
The most common types of venues are the wedding lawns, rated hotels, and the resorts. Your price range can differ from the choice of wedding venue you have decided upon. The wedding lawns will be cheaper than the wedding resorts or the rated hotels. But the resorts and the rated hotels will provide you most of the services at the same place, unlike the wedding lawns.
The services provided by the venue vendor can hike up the prices a lot. But it is fair because these services provided by the venue vendor can help you decrease the number of vendors in total and a lot of time.
Shaadidukaan is India's fastest growing online wedding market where you can find hundreds of wedding vendors for your wedding requirements. Experienced and professional wedding venues in Mumbai vendors are listed with us, and in the city you want. You just need to select the city and vendor category, and a list of verified vendors appears before you with their contact details. Contact whichever you want to.
The size of the wedding venue depends on the number of people you are planning to invite in the wedding. If you are expecting 800 people then you won't book a venue that can accommodate 1000 people because you are actually paying for the extra 200 people without any reason. It is very important to keep a tab on your guest list because it can determine how much parking space you will require when talking about space.
Again, it depends on the venue. Usually, the top marriage gardens in Mumbai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Mumbai, etc provide all the services and charge a hefty amount for the service. But the resorts and the rated hotels do have the facility. You just have to discuss it with the vendor.
Read Wedding Planning Tips, Know tos, How tos, Dos and Don'ts & Everything Related To Weddings
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost.
Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.
Happy To Help You. Monday to Saturday - 10am to 6pm8010-66-77-88