Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
A wedding is undeniably one of the most auspicious occasions in one’s life. In India, a wedding has immense traditional and cultural significance. It is considered to be the sacred union of two souls for life and afterlife. Over the course of several years, the idea of a wedding has held the same meaning for every couple performing this holy ceremony – even though the ways of carrying it out has changed.
There are several tasks to be done, numerous duties to fulfill. No wonder conducting a wedding is close to celebrating a festival, with all the fervor and excitement. Both the bride and the groom have to do so much of preparation them. There are important decisions to be made – which beauty parlours are the best, what wedding jewellery is going to work wonder. There are many rituals which take place, each having its own importance. From Mehandi to Sangeet, each ritual has an irrefutable charm and demand for equally intricate preparations. This calls for employing many people further, from makeup artist to mehandi artist. But the beauty of this ceremony is that amidst all this zeal and enthusiasm, the love that exists is almost palpable.
In the present time, the destination wedding is found to be the rage. The idea of the modern way of nuptials has quite taken over the conventional way of tying the knot. The couples today prefer to keep the ceremony short yet luxurious, without including the hustle and bustle of typical Indian weddings.
Being unconventional and classy, managing a destination wedding is not an easy task. It requires proper planning and preparation beforehand so that the ceremony is completed without any hindrance. For this purpose, there is the number of organizations available serving as wedding planners. There are event companies efficiently carrying out the job of event management, without requiring even a modicum of consumer involvement. All one has to do is to enjoy the services and cherish every moment of mirth.
The wedding planners in Jaipur are ace in the concerned field. They are excellent in performance and reasonable on a budget. These wedding planners pay heed to each and every requirement related to the ceremony - ranging from wedding photography to caterers, from finding resort location to wedding decorators.
Although the wedding planners do all the work, you can have your say in the way things are planned. After all, the wedding must have a personal touch in order to be memorable forever. Here are some brilliant ideas which are totally going to slay it!
1.Photo Ribbons – These are an awesome way to infuse your beautiful past memories to your glorious present. Looking at these photos will make you realize how far you have come and how strong your relationship has grown with time.
2. Maximising the View – The more open the view of the backdrop, the better it is for the ambiance. What is the point of opting for a destination wedding if it has to be concealed inside a ballroom? A beach or overlooking vineyards are chosen to provide a view your guests can marvel at. Use them duly to your advantage.
3. Choosing a Palace Over a Generic Venue – All the wedding planners in Jaipur are going to advise in the favor of this idea. Given that Jaipur boasts of some of the most magnificent palaces in the country - like the Samode Palace, the Raj Palace, and the Gold Palace to name some – it would be a blunder to for another wedding destination. These palaces have got all it needs to qualify as the best wedding destination ever!
4. Grand Feast – Indian weddings are quite a lot of food. Even though if everything is at the place, not having good catering can make things go downhill. Thus, ensuring that the grand, sumptuous feast renders everyone licking their fingers is as important as anything. Although, the wedding planners in Jaipur would hardly let you care in this regard since they take the responsibility in their own hands.
5. Wedding Photography – This trend in Indian weddings has evolved over time. It has been truly said that a picture says a thousand words. Years from now, when you will look at the photos of your wedding, not only will it remind you of the love and dedication, but you will also be able to live those moments again. Professional wedding photographers are hired for taking the photographs related to the ceremony. They make sure to capture the best moments of your big day.
6. A Reception following the Wedding – It often happens that due to inevitable reasons, some of the closest friends and relatives miss the chance of attending the wedding. It gives a sense of incompletion to the ceremony and leaves a void in the social fabric. To overcome this problem, one can plan a reception following the wedding in which all the people who were unable to attend the wedding can be benignly present.
All of the above-mentioned ideas can prove to increase the charm of a wedding manifold. The wedding planners in Jaipur know how to prove their mettle. Never disappointing a client, they have a reputation made with the course of time pertaining to their extraordinary working ethics and their cost-effective functioning. With them at work, you can be assured of enjoying a lavish wedding without spending much of a fortune. Even though a ceremony as pious as wedding relies little on material considerations, man, being a social entity has to keep certain things in account. All in all, a destination wedding is no more a dream. It is an amazing reality waiting over to be embraced by you!
By Aayush Pareek | 06 Aug, 2019
Shaadidukaan.com extends its services from providing contact details of verified wedding vendor's business establishments in 173 cities of India. This helps in online booking for Wedding Photography, Videography, Bridal Makeup, Mehendi Artist, Wedding Venue, Caterers, Decorators, Floral Jewelry, Astrology, Band, Fireworks & Vermala, DJ Sound, Honeymoon Package, Bridal Wear, Invitation, Transport Rental and much more in just few clicks. Beginning from Jaipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai to various cities across, we made WedTech industry easier for wedding planning.