Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
Right after locking the wedding dates, the first and the foremost thing couples rush to do is creating wedding invitation cards. Surely, we are living in the era of Instagram and Whatsapp and a huge chunk of the millennial couples prefer to invite guests’ to their weddings via these applications or through the online medium.
In a majority of the Asian countries, especially India, people still invite the near and dear ones to their wedding function via wedding invitation cards. Agree or not, a heartfelt and creative wedding invitation card is a multitude of times better than any online invitation. It has its own charm and elegance.
Gone are the days when wedding cards used to be plain, simple, and unappealing. Now, couples pay painstaking attention in creating creative wedding cards as they give to the rest of the wedding planning aspects. To help you out in creating a dazzling and drop-dead stunning wedding invitation card, we’ve jotted down some mesmerizing creative wedding invitation cards ideas that will sweep of your guests’ feet for sure.
1. We are pretty sure this playing cards deck style wedding invitation card will mind-boggle your guest the moment they will see it.
2. Let’s take all of your guests’ to a fun-filled and happening destination i.e your wedding venue by inviting them through bride and groom caricature made creative wedding invitation card.
3. One page wedding invitation cards are riding high on trend these days. This creative wedding invitation card is one fine example of how you can make a drool-worthy single page invitation card without missing the detail of any event.
4. The cute sketch of the bride and groom will surely make a long-lasting impression on guests’ hearts and pull them to come to your wedding, no matter how far they are.
Top vendors are getting booked with each passing minute! Book yours Now!
5. Caricatures based wedding invitation cards have become quite mainstream. But look how this couple has given a unique angle to their wedding invitation card by separating the invitations of each event. Truly entrancing.
6. Just three words for this creative wedding invitation card: to the point, beautiful, and astounding..
7. When it comes to creative wedding invitation cards, this one is clearly a home run. When childlike quirkiness meets modernity, the outcome is an adorable and creative wedding invitation card like this one. If we get the invitation like this, we will surely hop on to the wedding venue.
8. Here we bring you something which is the perfect blend of rustic and modern outlook. This wedding invitation card is full of charm and gorgeousness. If your wedding is going to be one hell of a royal affair, you must give it a shot to this exquisite wedding invitation card.
9. Absolutely whimsical! This creative invitation card is rendering us the feel of playfulness and that’s all because of the sweet display of tug of war between the couple. Creativity at its best!
10. If your goal is to keep the wedding invitation card simple and utterly creative at the same time, this minimalistic creative wedding invitation card with just caricatures of couple and wedding date is perfect for you.
11. An ideal wedding invitation card for the guests if you are having a destination wedding. We totally loved the boarding pass design on this card with the bride and groom pictures and wedding date stamped on it.
12. This traditional style creative wedding invitation card is oozing the royalness in heaps. At one side of the card, a picture of the couple performing rituals is imbibed, and on the other side, all the requisite details of the wedding are mentioned.
13. Another single page wedding invitation card that is quite simple and bodacious. This type of cards doesn’t cost much. So, if you are tight on budget, consider having this wedding invitation card.
14. What a fantastic way to harness the concept of bookmarks and turning them into absolutely creative wedding invitation cards. We are dazzled and damn sure your guests’ will also feel dazzled the moment they will see this unique wedding invitation card.
15. If your guests’ receive a wedding card like this one, we bet, they can’t resist either like us to hop on to your wedding function. A perfect-perfect wedding invitation card in every sense. The concept of time lining the events in a row is the startling aspect of this card.
16. To all the south Indian couples-to-be out there, we’ve got something of your taste that you would love to consider.
17. Text and border style are what making this creative wedding card stand apart from the pack. Just look at how the wordings are cutely illustrated in a seamless manner. This card is giving traditional and modern feel at the same time.
18. Finally a Gujarati style wedding invitation card for the Gujjus out there. The elegantly written invitation texts are the most striking part of this beautifully carved wedding card. And trust us, with a card invitation card like this, none of your guest would think about missing the wedding.
19. No doubt, this caricature based wedding invitation card is looking super cute. But at the same time, the funny faces of the couple is also propelling us to giggle hard. Consider this adorable invitation card and bring a huge smile on every guest face.
20. This greeting style super cute and creative wedding invitation card is winning hearts all over the internet and we are damn sure, it will sweep off the feet of your guests’ as well.
21. Unveil your enigmatic love story to all the close ones and rest of the world by utilizing this timeline style creative wedding card. We just can’t stop drooling over this one and so will not your guests’.
22. A leaf style wedding invitation card will surely help you to create your dream marriage invitation card. Just the name of the couple and wedding date, that’s it! This is all required to sway away all of your guests’emotioally with the charm of this card.
By Shaadidukaan | 06 Jan, 2021
Shaadidukaan.com extends its services from providing contact details of verified wedding vendor's business establishments in 173 cities of India. This helps in online booking for Wedding Photography, Videography, Bridal Makeup, Mehendi Artist, Wedding Venue, Caterers, Decorators, Floral Jewelry, Astrology, Band, Fireworks & Vermala, DJ Sound, Honeymoon Package, Bridal Wear, Invitation, Transport Rental and much more in just few clicks. Beginning from Jaipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai to various cities across, we made WedTech industry easier for wedding planning.