Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
Look absolutely perfect in this coming wedding season with some of the top picks from the best bridal collections that will look beautiful on fashion-updated brides! Elegant and lightweight Lehengas are best for weddings as it gives a festive and graceful look to the brides.
Here are some of the fabulous wedding Lehengas styles to help you out –
1. Fantasies– You can try Anita Dongre’s stunning and sustainable bridal creations. Her latest Alchemy collection recreates the fantastic Rajasthani aura to beautify the bridal dress’s finery with dazzling whites and dull gold.
2. Glamor– If you want to experience something luxurious, then try Jade Couture’s heirloom collection of Lehengas available in beautiful nude shades.
3. Amorously yours– Check out Aastha Narang’s collection to outshine others with a contemporary and stylish silhouette that depicts a romantic appeal. The collection exudes sophistication and elegance especially if you are planning a destination wedding.
4. Go Bold–The Delhi residents have always found the Diya’ni in the list of best bridal wear near me. Its latest metallic bridal Lehengas offer a sensuous appeal which makes it a perfect store for classy outfits.
5. Color Me– Shubhika is a famous brand when it comes to the finding of some of the best bridal dress ideas. They celebrate fabulously with vibrant shades, ruffles, and sparkles to create innovative designs for brides, every year!
6. Edgy Glamor– The Designers Narresh and Shivan offer stunning wedding couture. Their collections include a wide range of all types of events from cocktail parties to classy receptions.
7. I’m pretty– Weddings are fun but hectic too. Therefore, you should follow the 7 days beauty tips to look beautiful and hydrated and always pick up wedding dresses that make you feel confident and breezy. The Bhumika Grover’s spring collection offers flowing colors and sparkling silhouettes to avoid overheat, even during daytime events!
8. Shine out– Shimmering tassel and dazzling shades dominate the latest wedding collection by Manish Malhotra. It depicts globally crafted styles along with a tang of authentic Indian appeal. The wedding collection includes stylish palazzos and off-shoulder uppers.
9. Royal Look– The wedding dress in Jaipur & Udaipur city are known for their royal charm. So, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, a master of craftsmanship has revealed its famous Udaipur Collection on Instagram. The collection is an ode to rich Rajasthani culture. It includes artistically crafted chiffons with flowery appliqué to deliver a vintage themed wedding.
10. Frolics– if you love those bright, shimmering and flaunting silhouettes for your wedding day, then you must try the Anushree Reddy’s collection. Her bridal collection includes Lehengas in gorgeous contrasting colors that would look great in any setting.
11. Glitzy– Wanna try something stylish and glitzy? Try the Payal Singhal’s bridal collection that includes fascinating colors with attractive accents. The collection is inspired by Old Glamor School of the 1930’s! It features tassels, languid cuts, Deco patterns, gold and silver mukaish work and metallic embroidery.
12. The Princess look– From earthy toned to bright airy wedding Lehengas, Neeta Lulla’s bridal collection has everything to decorate a princess bride. The collection includes dresses that deliver the exotic wedding look along with a modern edgy cut.
13. Splendorous– Rajvi and Shreya’s offer one of the best effortlessly elegant bridal collection in a variety of cuts that you would love. The playful take on different colors makes their collection beautiful and perfect for spring and summer weddings!
14. Glam up– Shehla Khan is here to explain glamour through her designs. A mix of tassels, tulle, net, and hues is used to create fascinating designs that would definitely be your most preferred pick for nuptials.
15. Ecstasy– Monisha Jaising’s brings a blooming couture collection for brides which are designed to offer the ultimate exude of a “Bohemian meets preppy” wear available in vibrant colors. It is best suited for lawn wedding receptions.
16. Golden delights- Emerald charm and phiroza prints dominate the trousseau bridal collection by Priya Chabbria. The collection includes beautiful muted gold bridal Lehengas which are elegant as well as comfortable at the same time.
17. Magical appearance– The star designer Anju Modi is famous for its flamboyant and lightweight chaniya cholis and Lehengas in nude as well as brighter shades.
18. Trendy stuff– The amazing bridal wear by Veer Design Studios is the best way to get the perfect latest wedding dress without stretching your budget. The elegant and pastel pretty Lehengas will surely impress you.
19. Embellished with excellence– Shrangar located in the heart of Chandi Chowk, Delhi offers some of the best embroidered Lehengas and wedding dresses that are light in weight and are easily available in pretty bright and muted shades. These dresses are also very budget-friendly!
20. The Contemporary Muse– From banarsi cape to silk embellished Lehengas, the Benzer’s bridal store is full of exciting surprises for brides. You can check out a variety of wedding dresses from Palazzos to gowns and from bridal Lehengas to indo-western outfits and Sarees, at this place.
So, these are the 20 fabulous wedding Lehengas to inspire you and to give you ideas about your wedding dress. You can visit and take a look at these dresses available at the mentioned stores. This will help you in designing or finding the best wedding outfit for yourself. You can even take these ideas to local wedding dress designers at Jaipur, who can create a perfect bridal lehenga for you keeping these ideas in mind that will fit your preference, choice, and budget, as well!
By Shaadidukaan | 24 Sep, 2020
Shaadidukaan.com extends its services from providing contact details of verified wedding vendor's business establishments in 173 cities of India. This helps in online booking for Wedding Photography, Videography, Bridal Makeup, Mehendi Artist, Wedding Venue, Caterers, Decorators, Floral Jewelry, Astrology, Band, Fireworks & Vermala, DJ Sound, Honeymoon Package, Bridal Wear, Invitation, Transport Rental and much more in just few clicks. Beginning from Jaipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai to various cities across, we made WedTech industry easier for wedding planning.