If you're serious about Wedding, it might be time to get a real quote from Shaadidukaan verified vendors.
Get Free Quotation
Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
India is a land of culture and traditions; we love the customs that give us inner happiness. India is gaining huge popularity worldwide for destination weddings. People across the globe plan their destination weddings in India. So, it’s not wrong to say that an India is one of the top destination wedding locations around the globe.
With the new foundation of a penchant for destination weddings, the Indian hospitality is become most popular for having immensely stupendous wedding destinations over the years.
1. City Palace, Udaipur - Udaipur is also called the “City of Lakes”- It is one of the popular cities of Rajasthan. Udaipur is a most preferred location for destination weddings in Rajasthan. Out of all palaces, City Palace is more popular due to its astounding look and royal feel.
The Majestic palace buildings in Udaipur are so attractive and give it a sort of charisma that only a few cities of India can rival.
2. Jag Mandir in Udaipur– It is a beautiful Mandir situated on an island located in the middle of Lake Pichola of Udaipur. This structure was constructed during the 17th century. It was then used as a palace of pleasure by the Kings of Mewar which makes it a perfect spot for destination weddings in India.
The Jag Mandir Island Palace has been beautifully re-built to serve as an ideal venue for important events and wedding. It is one of the most famous Rajasthan wedding venues.
To pamper the guests, it offers seven suites accommodation, Spa and salon services. It also features other amenities such as day café, bar, and restaurants.
Being located in the middle of a lake, the palace ambiance is very high on romance which makes your wedding even more special and exclusive. The guests visit the venue on boats.
3. Ram Bagh Palace, Jaipur - One of the best place in Jaipur to organize your Dream Destination Wedding in Rajasthan. Ram Bagh palace has been a popular destination Wedding Venues for decades.
Did You Know?
The popular movie “Lamhe” Sridevi-Anil Kapoor starrer was shot here in Ram Bagh Palace. This location in Jaipur is popular among celebrities and they love this Royal Culture & traditions of Rajasthan.
4. Prime Amber Vilas Resort in Jaipur– Whatever happens at wedding receptions and how it happens is important for the hosts as well as for its guests as they are a significant part of your big day. They’re here to wish you luck and to make sure that they enjoy a pleasant evening, the Prime Amber Vilas Resort is a great option especially in case destination wedding venues.
The resort features a grand central lawn along with Haveli, banquet halls, hall of the entrance which can easily accommodate 3000 guests. You can book beautiful rooms to enjoy resort accommodation as well as food catering services, at the venue only.
5. Suryagarh in Jaisalmer - If you love the magnificent havelis of Rajasthan, then Suryagarh is a right place for your special day. As the traditions of Rajasthan, marriage in Suryagarh is often planned with traditional folk music and customary dance.
This place is the perfect pick if you’re organizing Traditional Destination Wedding.
6. Fort Rajwada, Jaisalmer– Fort Rajwada is another very famous and popular wedding destination in Jaisalmer. The place offers an insight of real imperial lifestyle. The Fort features original balconies with jails and complex carvings which are as old as 400 years to let the guests feel the Majestic lifestyle.
The groom and the bride are treated like King and queen at Fort Rajwada and they don’t leave any stone unturned in making your wedding, special and memorable.
To experience a true royal wedding, along with a taste of modern amenities, many couples are getting married here at the Fort Rajwada of Jaisalmer!
7. Hyderabad - Hyderabad also gives some wonderful options for Wedding and Pre-Wedding Photoshoots - like the Yacht Club etc. Hyderabad is directly connected with many cities in India. Plan your destination wedding in Hyderabad and make your special occasion outstanding. If you’re confused about best Wedding Destination Venues, Take help from Budget Wedding Planners in Jaipur.
8. Golconda Fort in Hyderabad– This beautiful historical architecture depicts the royal Nizami lifestyle of Hyderabad. The fort offers perfect scenic views for pre-wed shoots and it also works as an ideal destination wedding venue for couples looking for something imperial as well as romantic.
9. Andaman and Nicobar Islands - Indian Destination Wedding can’t be better than this magnificent place, away from the mainland, in the midst of white sand beaches. The Havelock and Ross Islands are one of the best romantic wedding destinations for romantic couples to tie the knot.
10. Goa - Goa is probably the fun-loving place and most popular destination wedding venues in India because it offers you a place to try newer things that you always want to try in your life.
If you’re planning to tie a Knot in Goa, you can take help from Best Event Companies in India.
11. Neemrana Fort– If you are looking for a perfect venue to celebrate the significance of seven vows, then Neemrana Fort is the best option for you. This stunning fort located near Gurgaon is perfect for wedding photography as well as for destination wedding venues.
Weddings here would give the groom and the bride so many precious memories that they would cherish for the lifetime. The place is a perfect balance of traditional and modern implications that’s why a lot of couples have performed their marriage rituals on this beautiful land.
Hence, weddings in a country like India have always been a matter of great importance so to celebrate the joy of such a big event, it is important that you choose the correct location for it to make each day of the event, special and memorable.
India is a country full of beautiful destination wedding venues; you just have to pick your favorite destination and organize the wedding in the best way, possible!
BY Shaadidukaan | 07 Dec, 2018