Showing 2 results as per your search criteria
WhatsApp/Call with your personal wedding manager
Tell her your doubts, requirements, budget and get best recommendations
Get the best deal in your budget and plan!
We Indians are an ardent fan of SWEETS and it is very much visible in the variety of sweet options available in the market. It can be Rasgulla, Gulab Jamun, Shrikand, Bondi Laddu, Kheer, etc to name a few famous ones. But if we talk about the millennial generation, traditional Indian sweets are not that close to their hearts. These tech-savvy and fast-paced people love eating western desserts like pastries, cakes, cannoli, cupcakes, pancakes, etc.
Getting inspired by western weddings, a lot of couples have started making the cake cutting ceremony a part of their big day. With the increase in demand for wedding cakes all the cake suppliers in Noida too have started experimenting with new styles and flavors to sate their customer’s demand.
However as easy, it may seem, choosing a wedding cake is not easy like picking up a cake for a birthday, anniversary or other parties. To ease out all your worries we have compiled a list of crucial tips which will aid you in choosing the perfect bakery shop for the wedding cake.
1. Schedule A Tasting Session. The most important task while finalizing your wedding cake is selecting the perfect flavors for this sweet and creamy delight. Currently, in the market, all the leading bakery shops offer a variety of flavors like red velvet, mix fruit, dark chocolate, pineapple, etc. It is not necessary that all the flavor options be scrumptious. To choose the best, you should ask the baker to schedule a tasting session so that you can pick the most delicious flavor for yourself and the wedding guests.
2. Cake Topper Create An Ever Lasting Impact. Many couples in India do not give relevance to the cake toppers because they are not very much aware of its use. A cake topper is a prop like structure which is placed on the top of the wedding cake. They are available in a lot of different varieties like the bride and groom outline or ‘happy wedding’ messages. As per top cake suppliers in Noida glittering gold and silver colored cake toppers are the best sellers.
3. Finalizing Wedding Cake Should Be The Last Task In Your Wedding To-Do List.You read it right. We are asking you to put the task of wedding cake selection at the bottom of your to-do list. The reason is that the wedding cake needs to be in sync with the venue decoration. In case you book the cake at the beginning and later any changes occur in the wedding theme then it won’t be possible for you to incorporate changes in the cake.
4. Cake And The Number Of Guests Invited To The Wedding. This is a very tricky point when it concerns weddings in India as compared to western weddings. At the weddings in the west, since the guest list is limited to 100 or 200 people the wedding cake size is considered accordingly. However, it is not the case with Indian weddings where the guest list touches 800-1000 guests. You should order a wedding cakes in Noida which is large enough to be kept on the wedding buffet line and can be served to the guests who ask for it.
5. The Cost Matters A Lot. You will be surprised or rather more shocked on hearing the prices charged by bakeries for wedding cakes in Noida. It is important for you to decide the amount of money you do not mind spending purchasing the cake. Once the budget is set, focus your search on the bakery shops who fall within the pre-decided budget.
6. Fondant Cake v/s Cream Cake. While selecting the design of your cake the baker will ask you about your choice of cake. Whether you want a fondant covered cake or traditional cream cake? Fondant cakes are more expensive as compared to cream because the former provides more sophisticated designs which are not possible in the latter. If you have budget constraints then we recommend opting for a cream-based cake.
7. The Cake Design.It is a total waste of money if your wedding is totally out of sync with the wedding theme and your dress. Finalize the cake only when all the wedding theme idea has been finalized. Also, search the internet for different cake design inspirations to get an idea about the current trend before visiting the wedding cake shop in Noida. You can go design like flowers, gold leaf covered, LED lights covered cake and much more.
8. Delivery Of The Cake.You should confirm the delivery time of the cake with the vendor when you are paying some money in advance. It is recommended to give a reminder call to the baker and confirm the time of delivery. Also, keep in mind that the responsibility of delivering the cake to the wedding venue is of the baker. In case the vendor does not agree with it then you need to arrange for the transportation of the cake.
9. Setup A Spotlight Area.Now that you have decided to make the cake cutting ceremony a part of your wedding then why don’t do a little something extra? Get in touch with your wedding planner or event decorator and ask him/ her to provide a dedicated cake cutting area at the function. Decorate it in the theme of your wedding and the cake. Trust us, this will add a WOW factor to the party.
We hope after going through the tips shared above you are all ready to set up meetings with different cake vendors and book your dream wedding cake. Now the next task is to seek out the bakery owners who design and create the scrumptious wedding cake. For that, you simply need to visit Shaadidukaan.com which is India’s leading online wedding vendor. Here you will find 30000+ vendors ranging from the wedding venue to Dhol Wala to Mehndi artist to food caterers to bakery shops and much more. Visit, find and book now!
Read Wedding Planning Tips, Know tos, How tos, Dos and Don'ts & Everything Related To Weddings
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost.
Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.
Happy To Help You. Monday to Saturday - 10am to 6pm8010-66-77-88