Showing 3 results as per your search criteria
WhatsApp/Call with your personal wedding manager
Tell her your doubts, requirements, budget and get best recommendations
Get the best deal in your budget and plan!
Weddings are a time of celebrations with fun, food and dance. When it comes to Indian weddings, it’s all about shopping, ceremonies, rituals and get together. Indian weddings are luxurious and lavish. The shimmery outfits, fancy décor, scrumptious cuisines and luxurious venues are enough to burn a hole in your pocket. Wedding is like a shopping festival for the couples. The bride and groom want to look perfect on their weddings and leave no stone unturned to look their best.
Weddings are a costly affair; from selecting a venue to catering serving everything costs a hefty amount. Are you getting hitched soon? Do you want to look your best on your wedding? Are you having a budget wedding? Have you always been fascinated by fairytales? Even a budget cannot stop you from transforming your dream into reality. Yes you read it right! Having a budget wedding does not means that you cannot dress up like a king and queen on your special day. When tight on a budget, simply make your wedding affordable by getting your wedding dress on a budget. You might find the idea crazy but it’s true.
The wedding industry come a long way from ethnic wear to modern classy designs the industry has it all. Gone are days when selecting a wedding dress used to be a tedious task. A wedding outfit is one of the most essential elements of a wedding. It is a dream of every bride and groom to own the best wedding outfit, but being on a budget many cannot afford to do so. No need to be disheartened as the wedding industry has come up with the concept of rental wedding wears. When you cannot buy an outfit of your of your choice simply own it on rental basis. We at Shaadidukaan understand your demand and so we have curated for you a guide to everything that you need to know about wedding dresses on rent in Faridabad.
The Indian wedding market has numerous wedding outfit vendors. From Lehengas, Sherwanis, Saris, Jodhpuri Kurtas the market has everything available on rent for those hosting a wedding in a set budget. If you’re planning to get your wedding dress on rent then here a few things that you need remember before renting the dress.
1. Budget: While renting a wedding outfit set your budget. Collaborate with your partner to get an estimate about how much you would want to spend on your wedding outfit. A set budget would steer your search in the right direction and would make you to reach a vendor who fits in your budget. If you want to buy an affordable bridal lehenga for yourself that would keep you in line with the trend then designer bridal lehenga on rent in Faridabad are available.
2. Listing/Filtering: After setting your budget enlist the rental wear vendors within your budget in the city. Analyze the pricing of the listed vendors. Filter out the ones matching with your criteria. If you’re looking for groom wear then search for affordable sherwani on rent in Faridabad.
3. Portfolio: For your wedding you would only want the latest designs. Before finalizing your vendor check their portfolio to get an idea about the types of designer outfits that they have. Check whether their portfolio has designs that are in line with the latest trend. Ensure that the vendor your select update their collection regularly.
4. Quality: While booking the rental outfit check its material quality. You would not want to end up with skin irritation and allergies on your wedding day. While hiring a bridal lehenga on rent in Faridabad take a trial of the outfit. A trial before finalizing the outfit would make ensure you that you’re getting quality material.
5. Payment: While hiring a rental outfit enquire about the payment procedure. Ask the vendor whether he accepts cash or online payment. Before hand discussion of facts would help in avoiding last minute confusions.
6. Additional Charges: If you’re looking for wedding dresses on rent in Faridabad then before proceeding with finalizing your vendor it is advisable to check for hidden and additional charges. Often it is seen that in between the tiresome rituals the couples get delayed while returning the rented outfits and it leads them to pay more than what they had intended to. To avoid paying extra charge for the dresses check with the vendor for his additional charges.
7. Home Delivery: The shop from where you’re hiring your wedding dress, ask them whether they provide home delivery service or you have to pick up the dress in person and return it.
Easy out your search for wedding outfits as you book for your dress vendor from Shaadidukaan-India’s fastest growing online wedding market. Visit our portal to search and choose from a list of trusted verified designer bridal lehengas on rent in Faridabad. Look perfect on your wedding as you book your vendor from Shaadidukaan at an affordable rate. Your idea of having a perfect wedding is just a click away. Make your d-day memorable as you plan your wedding with us.
Read Wedding Planning Tips, Know tos, How tos, Dos and Don'ts & Everything Related To Weddings
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost.
Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.
Happy To Help You. Monday to Saturday - 10am to 6pm8010-66-77-88