In India, bridal Mehandi is the most talked affairs throughout a wedding. From symbolizing husband’s love to affection of in-laws and many more, lot of things are depicted from mehandi’s as per Indian rituals.
Thus, there is no doubt in saying that, Mehandi plays a vital role and make you look beautiful. That’s why it is always said you should not choose Mehandi artist in a rush after all you are doing all these things for your special day.
These days, you can easily find a Mehandi artist online with help of internet and can book them instantly which will also help in saving your time. But, the most important thing and real question is about quality of service that your Mehandi artist can offer and if he or she is capable enough of imparting magnificent and conventional look.
To avoid this issue, you must know some common things about Mehandi artist which will make other thing much easy. There are several tips which you can consider and follow before you hire any artist. You can even look in their portfolio which will clear many doubts.
1. Do research - In today’s modern and high-tech world of social media, finding perfect Mehandi designs and styles is just on a click away. There are so many styles which you can prefer such as bold design or airy Arabic design. That’s why it is suggested to brides to pay attention on latest designs such that it can grab attention on their special day and it should be such that doesn’t float their boat.
Not only this, once you have find your dream design try to convey your Mehandi artist as they are one who will help you in getting your dream designer Mehandi on your beautiful hands.
2. Select right specialist - Each and every Mehandi artist have their own and unique style which makes them different from others.
They are expert in creating innovative designs and even hold expertise. So, if you are having any special preference or requirement like beautiful Rajasthan Mehandi, traditional Mehandi, fun Arabic design or any other design make sure that you are selecting a perfect artist who specializes in all forms.
In fact, some Mehandi artists also offer complementary trial design. The main benefit of trial design is, it will tell you many things about the artist and can see whether or not he/she is real time efficient. You can also notice speed of neatness, quality and application of design.
3. Know their cost - Another great and must consider tip which you cannot afford to miss at all is asking about their charges. Most of the artists have fixed rate package, while many charge on basis of number of hands on which they have to apply Mehandi.
In fact, many others are also there who will charge depending on the design you want, like design of doli and shehnai or design of bride and groom would cost more. But, always keep in mind not to ask them about any type of travel charges.
4. Variety of design they can offer - This is one of the most important tips that will help in selecting right Mehandi artist.
If you are not sure about the work, then ask them what designs they are specialized in and can make. You can even check their portfolio where you will find variety of design they have worked on. In fact, you can ask them what their favorite designs are and whether or not they can mix some designs.
Most of the Mehandi artist keeps track of their wedding sessions.
So you can check designs and see you like them or not.
5. Enquire about the ingredients - The bright orange or red color of Mehandi basically depends on composition and quality of henna powder. So, before fixing any deal with Mehandi artist ask them about the henna and where it comes from. Although, most artists make Mehandi on their own using variety of ingredients which help in ripping original color. In case,
Most Read: 5 Ugly Truth About Mehandi Artist
if your skin insensitive, then it becomes more important to enquire about ingredients which are used. No bride would ever want to have itchy and dry hands on her wedding. Thus, a trial can help you in knowing whether henna suits your skin.
6. Application time - Before hiring any artist, ask them how much time they usually take for applying bridal Mehandi. This will help in managing time and moreover you can organize other things for your Mehandi ceremony effectively. Along with this, also make sure that accompanying artists are responsible equally.
Through this way, artists can apply henna to other guests as well without wasting much time. However, you have to assure that artist does not compromise with quality and neatness of design in an attempt of completing the design quickly.
7. Ask for reference -You have to make sure that artist you are hiring is best in his or her work and what he does. So, the best way to know and confirm about this thing is by asking couple of references from him. By taking look at his or her previous work you will get clear perspective and thus it will make your decision easier. Overall, after having a look at their work you will know whether your search ends or not.
Mehandi is a type of art that will not only complete your bridal look, but also enhances your beauty. That’s why it becomes important to hire a professional mehandi artist who knows different designs and styles.
So, to solve this problem mentioned above are few best tips which will help brides in choosing best Mehandi artist in Jaipur if any of them are planning to take wedding vows in Jaipur.
Read Wedding Planning Tips, Know tos, How tos, Dos and Don'ts & Everything Related To Weddings
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost.
Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.
Happy To Help You. Monday to Saturday - 10am to 6pm8010-66-77-88