If you're serious about Wedding, it might be time to get a real quote from Shaadidukaan verified vendors.
Get Free Quotation
Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
The thing about the pre-wedding shoot is that it is intensely exciting and heartwarming. During a pre-wedding photography, session couples develop a sense of bonding and spend some valuable time with each other.
The excitement of getting married, the joy of starting a family and the happiness of being together are some feelings that are captured beautifully by the candid photographer in Delhi during a pre-wedding photo shoot. Although pre-wedding shoot is an ideal activity, it becomes all the more special if done at a beautiful location.
So if you are getting married is looking to have a pre-wedding shoot then here is a list of some of the best pre-wedding shoot locations in Delhi that can attract you.
1. Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate – One of the best locations in Delhi for the pre-wedding shoot, Lodhi Gardens is spread across 90 acres boasting of monuments of the 15th century. The place is a perfect location for the pre-wedding shoot as it comprises of architectural building and natural greenery. So if you are a couple who would like to have a pre-wedding shoot in an open and green area amidst architectural heritage, then Lodhi Gardens is just ideal location.
The lush green gardens, lakes, plants, and monuments at Lodhi Gardens make for a magnificent backdrop and provide ample scope to couples to strike different poses for coming up with a copybook pre-wedding photoshoot.
Moreover, the place offers quite an outstanding atmosphere in the morning and during the early period of the day; couples can bring out their emotions and expression perfectly so as to make the shoot look aesthetically appealing and attractive as well.
2. Humayun’s Tomb – For couples who would prefer having a pre-wedding shoot at the historical location, Humayun’s tomb is one of the best locations for them. Located at Mathura road, the Tomb of Humayun is known for its architectural beauty, which makes it just perfect for couples to have their pre-wedding. The Tomb is magnificent in its architecture and offers spectacular backdrops to couples to document and capture their new life in a surreal manner.
So, it gets important that you hire wedding photographer who is experienced in exploring historical monuments for photography purpose and who can capture the love between you and your would-be the partner in the most appealing and beautiful manner.
The place boasts of having lush green gardens, marble structures, water fountains, and red stones that can render a touch of elegance to your pre-wedding shoot and while offering a stunning visual backdrop for creating wonderful memories.
3. Hauz Khas Village, South Delhi – One of the most happening places in Delhi, Hauz Khas Village boasts of best pubs, clubs, and retro-bars. Additionally, it is home to lakes, forts and beautiful deer park where couples can opt to explore the variety of wedding photo ideas. The village is a mix of the modern and traditional way of life and here couples can indulge in a host of activities while in the company of their photographer to create memories for the lifetime.
Apart from the various bars and restaurants, there is a Hauz Khas Complex which is a prewedding location in Delhi that houses a tomb, an Islamic seminary, along with water tank which has now been revived and looks like a mini lake. Thus the complex offers ample scope for pre-wedding photoshoot session as couples can strike pose along with such treasures to create an appealing and wonderful album.
4. Connaught Place – Located in the heart of Delhi, Connaught Place has been an all-time favorite pre-wedding shoot location for couples of Delhi. The place is associated with the regal charm of Delhi and offers the plethora of pre-wedding shoot locations to couples where they can pose romantically to create a flawless pre-wedding shoot album. The white walls along with huge pillars offer an unmistakable nostalgic charm that cannot be replicated and which works very well for couples from the photography point of view.
So, couples who wish to include some form of old world magic in their photos can opt for pre-wedding shoot ideas in and around Connaught Place. The place situated in the heart of the capital city boasts of having some fine restaurants, pubs, shopping complexes and is a perfect blend of old charm and modern lifestyle. Surely Connaught Place is a magical location for pre-wedding photography for couples who can take pleasure in posing for photographs in the midst of the crowd in the daytime and during the night as well.
5. India Gate, Central Delhi – So if you are the couple, who are willing to have a short and beautiful pre-wedding photography session, then no place can match the aura and authenticity that you can get by posing in front of India. The architecture is not just Delhi’s pride but it is the pride of the nation and having a pre-wedding shoot at this place is like a dream come true situation.
Here you can have pictures with your partner that are full of life and colors and may look absolutely fresh and attractive even after several years. Surrounded by an array of trees and beautiful lawns, the place offers ample scope to wedding photographers to show their photography skills and come with clicks that are just magnificent and cannot be recreated.
India Gate is a delightful location for photographers as well as for couples and provides an amazing backdrop to couples who are love struck.
6. The Perfect Location – Well just like its name, The Perfect Location is just a perfect location for having a pre-wedding shoot. The place offers some of the finest backdrops for couples to get their photos clicked in the most romantic manner.
The place has basically been designed keeping in mind the aspect of wedding photography and therefore here you can ask for any type of background such as Greece-like backdrop, an outdoor picnic spot, a horse ranch. Moreover, the settings can also be customized as per your liking so as to enable photographer implement wedding photoshoot ideas that are in trend and are preferred by the majority of couples.
So, whether you are looking too sweet couple photoshoot or a romantic one, you can go for anyone of them at The Perfect Location. The location is home to some engaging and exciting venues where couples can find themselves comfortable to strike the intimate pose and allow photographers to click pictures that are passionate in the real sense.
Hope, this list will help you in finding most exciting and appropriate pre-wedding shoot locations in Delhi that can attract you!!