Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
Brides always want to look best and gorgeous in snaps. Whenever or anytime you ask girls, they are always ready for photoshoot. We bring you some cool and trendy ideas for bridal portrait photoshoot. Whether you get it in singles or with your besties, family; your choice. Portrait shoots, if you see are kinds of regal shots which Maharajahs in old time got shot of, often including queens, families and all. Portrait shoots are posed photography not candid. You can use whatever props you want to use and the story you want to tell through it. But it doesn’t mean that your photographer shouldn’t be creative. Creativity is always there and must be there. Portraits shots look definitely mesmerizing and beautiful. You can hang your best one on your home wall or wherever you want. Your husband’s neck would be a good place! So for you brides we have brought you some of the best portrait shots. Cool, memorable and royal ones, and definitely as you want. Use your creativity to make your portrait more better!
1. The extremely close up shot – A close-up shot is one of the most popular bridal portrait ideas in recent times and it is surely going to be in trend in 2019. The close-up shot is a must-have in your wedding album and without it, the wedding album would seem incomplete. Once dressed up and ready with makeup, you can pose gently for the photographers for the close-up shot.
Wedding Photographers take expertise in capturing candid and beautiful close up shots reflecting the makeup, jewellery and facial expression of the bride in the most profound manner.
2. The ‘sexy back’ shot – Among the unique bridal portrait ideas for 2019, this one surely is one of the most popular among brides. So if you want your wedding album to be complemented with a glamorous photo, a sexy back shot is something that you can instruct your photographer to capture.
Once you have dressed, you can pose for the camera for a glamorous and beautiful shot. This portrait idea is catching up with brides in recent times and it surely has become a must-have picture in a wedding album.
3. The ‘I am Chilling’ Shot - If you want your wedding album to have some most candid pictures, then you can go for photographs where you could be captured having a fun time. Either it could be ‘eating pizza’ before getting ready on the day of the wedding or you can ask the photographer to click you in a bathtub with you taking bath in wedding clothes.
Such type of portraits would surely come up quite extraordinary and would look refreshing in your wedding album.
4. The ‘Getting ready’ shot - Irrespective of year or time, the ‘getting ready’ shot can never go out of trend. It is one bridal portrait idea that remains closest to the heart of the bride and every bride loves to be captured while getting ready. So whether you are being clicked while wearing bangles, necklace and nose ring, the picture reflects intensity and passion in plenty.
The ‘getting ready’ portrait idea in itself is unique to every bride and thus it should be included in your wedding album.
5. When you are waiting for your Baraat – Among the unique bridal photoshoot ideas, this one surely has to be included. Do you want your wedding album to have one portrait which you can see in future and remember how nervous you were during the time of arrival of Baraat, then you should look to get captured waiting for the Baraat?
The photograph should be intense and you should be looking nervous and excited at the same time so as to make for a perfect photograph.
6. One with the door – Since after the marriage, you will leave your house and go to the house of your husband, it would be a unique concept to have your photograph along and with the door of your house. This activity could take place with pre-wedding shoot ideasand you can ask or suggest the photographer make the photographs look intense and real.
Surely, the photographs would make for an interesting and refreshing album that you can later put in your wedding album to create wonderful memories.
7. One with the pet – Provided you have a pet dog in your home for which you have always been fond of, then it is but natural to strike a candid pose with your pet in your wedding lehenga. A photograph of the pet in the wedding dress would surely make for an interesting and lovable picture that may when included in wedding album become one of the most special and celebrated moments.
8. The ‘through the glass’ shot – Once you have dressed up and is fully ready to make your entry on the stage for the wedding ceremony, you can opt to have a ‘through the glass’ shot. The shot should capture your emotions perfectly and should make you appear as a bride who is about to make the entry and is pretty excited about the whole situation.
The ‘through the glass’ shot has become quite popular in recent times and it is going to be one of the most popular bridal portrait ideas in 2019.
9. Special moments with loved ones – A photograph with loved ones would never go out of fashion and it is going to be in trend in 2019 and in coming years as well. You can ask your siblings, best friends and your loved ones to strike a pose with you to have an ideal photograph for your wedding album.
This one bridal portal should reflect the love of loved ones for the bride and thus it will become one of the most special pictures in the wedding album.
10. The entry portrait– As you are about to climb the stage for the wedding ceremony, the walk leading to the stage should not be missed. Since at this time you are the centre of attraction, you should look for perfect pose so that you get an ideal portrait.
Whether the entry is grand or simple one, the photographer should be instructed from beforehand to capture portraits from every angle to make for a perfect entry portrait.
By Aayush Pareek | 27 Aug, 2019
Shaadidukaan.com extends its services from providing contact details of verified wedding vendor's business establishments in 173 cities of India. This helps in online booking for Wedding Photography, Videography, Bridal Makeup, Mehendi Artist, Wedding Venue, Caterers, Decorators, Floral Jewelry, Astrology, Band, Fireworks & Vermala, DJ Sound, Honeymoon Package, Bridal Wear, Invitation, Transport Rental and much more in just few clicks. Beginning from Jaipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai to various cities across, we made WedTech industry easier for wedding planning.