Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
Every couple wants his marriage to be outstanding and impeccable. But making a wedding splendid and perfect requires cost which makes weddings expensive these days.
There are few things you should consider for your wedding. You should remember that marriage only happens once in a lifetime and you should definitely make it special. There a bunch of things which you can do for making your marriage looks extraordinary some of them are enlisted below.
1. A Charismatic Venue- The wedding requires a perfect venue where you can do all the arrangements for the grand wedding party. You can consider booking a big lawn or a stunning ballroom from an expensive mansion of the city.
If you had taken a lawn you may have to spend on decoration and all the other arrangements as you will need it to look good and charismatic.
However, most of the expensive hotel ballrooms are usually decorative and doesn’t require much spending on decoration. This choice usually depends on your budget a lawn can be cheap but a mansion will surely cost you more if your guest list is big.
2. A Great Wedding Planner- A wedding Planner or an event planner is one of the essential for a wedding and it is also a lifesaver. It's always a wise thing to hire a good wedding planner and worth spending your money on. They are in this field for the long time they know how a wedding is organized or from where to take things which you require.
They make all the big decisions because they have experience and can provide you best and cheapest things apart from managing the wedding.
It is always advisable that you hire a good wedding planner if you have a hectic and busy schedule. They will take care of almost all the necessary and unnecessary things for you. Even event and wedding planners can help you save money in day to day coordination of things.
You can find one easily on the internet by searching something like best event planners in Jaipur or best wedding planner Just use your respective city.
3. An Amazing Photographer- Your wedding Album is one thing that you will view multiple times and it is also used to show others the moments you cherish until you are old. You can easily find wedding photographers in Jaipur or some other big cities. You just need to find a good photographer as you will certainly don’t want your photos to be blurry or subpar portraits.
Photographers don’t come cheap but you should always ask them about the type of equipment they are using and the quality of images which they will deliver. If they offering you 4K resolution or 8K they are really worth the money. Don’t forget to take both hard and soft copy of the images. As these pics and digital imprints will last a lifetime.
4. Delicious Food and Killer Drinks- You definitely want your guest to enjoy your wedding the best thing for this you can do is to offer them impeccable food and drinks.
You should always look for best catering service you can find Catering Service in Jaipur or in other big cities easily. You should definitely spend your time in finding the right caterer for yourself.
Catering is the most important thing in the wedding and it takes almost 50% of a wedding bill.
So it would be many surprises that you have to pay a hefty bill for it but all the good things which you will hear from the guest will make it worth.
5. Makeup and Outfit- It is one of the essentials of the wedding day that you dress here to impress and look outstanding.
This is one of the times where you can get hours for makeup and look nothing less than perfect. You can dress in the attire which you deem fit for yourself in this day however you should discuss it with your wedding planner. You should hire a good makeup artist for this purpose.
You will find Makeup artist in Jaipur and other big cities easily but they don’t come cheap.
6. A Great Glam Squad- You should get some celebrity who are good at their jobs to make your wedding more entertaining. They also make the wedding night more enjoyable and guest also enjoy this. You should not feel bad spending on it as they will make the environment more energetic and happy.
7. The Perfect Honeymoon- It is one thing where you should not think much about the budget for your wedding if you are looking for some post-wedding fun. You should always go to a destination that can last in your memories for a lifetime.
If you are not prepared to spend much on it just after the wedding you can postpone it for few months according to your suiting.
But you should always plan it well and make it nothing less than the perfect. You have to accommodate extra budget for it as it will be costly.
These are some of the important things which are essential but there are other things too. You can always refer to Wedding Planning guide if you want to know all about the wedding planning. As this will give you much more detail view but if you don’t want that just concentrate on the above things.
By Moneeca Moitra | 25 Mar, 2020
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost. Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.