It is time for celebration when love is in the air and two souls have sniffed it. Yes, it is the time when they decide to get hitched and take vows to spend the rest of their lives together. This special occasion calls for special arrangements. Among all the excitement and happiness is this unique task of selecting the bridal wear for D Day. So, to ease your apprehensions, here we are with the 10 prettiest bridal lehengas.
Top vendors are getting booked with each passing minute! Book yours Now!
1. Getting glittery is the next big thing. The bride these days can flaunt their curves with this beautiful sleeveless shaded lehenga for their reception or cocktail party. Simply said, it’s a princess lehenga.
Also check @31 Elegant White Lehengas For Brides
You can go traditional with this artistically embroidered lehenga with sequins giving a wink of beautiful different shades. Trendy yet traditional, this lehenga is a big hit with brides.
3. Yet another fabric from the grandmother’s wardrobe is this rich banarasi fabric which is all time favourite with the brides and one of the vintage style prettiest bridal lehengas.
Check Out: Your Favorite Banarasi Lehenga under 80K
4. This bridal lehenga in pastel shade with beautiful floral motifs and threadwork is simply gorgeous. After Anushka Sharma’s wedding attire designed by Sabyasachi caught the media’s limelight, pastel shades have come in vogue.
5. We are swooned by this multi-coloured lehenga with an intricately embroidered blouse paired with a heavily bordered dupatta. The gota highlighting in between simply gives the lehenga an impressive look.
6. This heavily embroidered lehenga in gold and floral motifs and sequins paired with an intricately designed Kurti is a hit with the Punjabi brides. Go grand on this big day with his highly flared lehenga.
Go stylish with this simple yet attractive pink printed lehenga paired with a beautiful zardozi embroidered sleeveless blouse. The net dupatta with the frilled border is simply captivating. If you are looking for your haldi or mehndi ceremony, this would be a great option.
8. Are you looking for something simple yet charming? Here we are with another remarkable style which is creating a furore. Yes, it is this printed lehengas with this profoundly embroidered plunging neckline blouse making it one of the prettiest bridal lehengas. The matching printed dupatta with a heavy border simply does the magic.
9. You will go keel over this fairytale-style lehenga in baby pink. Adorn this for your pre-wedding ceremonies or post-wedding celebrations, you will be leaving the eyeballs rolling. This extremely gorgeously and delicately designed floral motifs with sequins on the floor dragging lehenga is bewitching making it the contemporary style prettiest bridal lehengas.
10. One of the creations from Sabyasachi’s abode is this maroon velvet lehenga with a heavy zardozi design all over the skirt. Apt for winter weddings, this lehenga when paired with a heavy necklace, matha Patti and Nath looks aristocratic and is our favourite among all the prettiest bridal lehengas.
Velvet fabric is slaying with its softness and shine. And when it is adorned by a bride, it's truly amazing.
Go glamorous on your wedding day and make your most precious moments memorable.
Search Latest Blogs
Read Wedding Planning Tips, Know tos, How tos, Dos and Don'ts & Everything Related To Weddings
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost.
Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.
Happy To Help You. Monday to Saturday - 10am to 6pm8010-66-77-88