Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
If you are planning to have a sangeet ceremony then you should really consult wedding planner as they will provide you creative ideas for sangeet ceremony. Even they will plan everything accordingly so you can just enjoy your wedding and leave everything else on them. They will take care of everything from sangeet night themes to gifts for sangeet party. They will provide you with best sangeet ceremony ideas.
The wedding planner does a lot more than we anticipate and they decide almost everything like sangeet outfits for guests and sangeet ideas skits. They pay a lot of heeds while choosing sangeet ceremony songs. You know that songs are one of the important aspects when it comes to any occasion. So they choose wedding and sangeet ceremony songs carefully. There are the lot new and appropriate sweet songs for sangeet performance. They also decide on which song the bride and the groom will dance. In this topic, we will discuss 20 wonderful wedding sangeet numbers.
1.Disco Disco- If you are good at dancing and can move with the rhythm of fast music then this song will suit you better in all respects. It’s a great song for couples who don’t want to shake or move too slow and it’s kind of romantic and has much fun.
2. Enna Sona- It is the modern day versions of “kinna sona tenu rab ne banaya” it is quite slow when it comes to dancing but couples find it romantic. It is slow and joyful couples don’t find it too sappy and it is extremely hummable. It is for couples who don’t know much dance because even people with cold feet can be able to make moves as its easy and slow and you don’t have to follow any pattern.
3. Nazm Nazm - If you are interested in the beauty of the song then this would be a perfect match for your liking. This is one of the top wedding and sangeet song. People love its lyrics and can listen to this song many times as it’s rhythmical and soothing. It’s kind of slow for dancing but it suits the needs of the most couple who like to sway with it.
4. Humma, Ok Jaanu - It is a mix song and a little slow song. It includes some sensual and upbeat words in it that makes it one of the favourite tracks in weddings and sangeet ceremony. It is also good for bride and groom dance as you don’t have to move too much on it and bride and groom can really enjoy the dance floor with this song. The beats in the song are good and music is soothing to ears.
5. Humsafar, Badrinath ki dulhania - It got some of the good lyrics and has romance in it. It is one of the best songs to start your sangeet with, this song is special and cute. It is sung by Atif Aslam and the voice of him is enough to melt hearts.
6. Zalima, Raees - It is one of the top songs of 2017 and you will find this song adorable. The lyric of the song is nice and refreshing and it can really rock the dance floor.
7. Zehnaseeb - Zehnaseeb is one the songs which are really nice and has soft music and can be played both on mehndi and wedding. It is one of the nicest and cute tracks which suit the needs of both wedding and mehndi.
8. Dheere Dheere se, Yo Yo Honey Singh - It is one of the extremely romantic songs and one must have it in their dance number. You can even showcase your love story in a form of the skit and it can as a background track. You can even choose this track in the background of the pre-wedding shoot.
9. Yeh Fitoor Mera & Tere Liye, Fitoor - It is one of the romantic numbers which show a lot of love in lyrics and it’s very soothing to ears. You can perform almost anything in it which is slow.
10. Agar Tum Saath Ho, Tamasha - This a pretty track not for performance but for listening also, however, its video can be depressing. But this track is a good slow dancing number for bride and groom.
11. Gerua, Dilwale – It is one of the beautiful songs you can listen and it is totally a good beat for the couples. People will love dancing in it.
12. Nazdeekiyan, Shaandaar - It is based on a classy ballroom dancing so if you are looking for something sophisticated this song would be a perfect choice.
13. Heeriye, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 - It is a good song track and very romantic lyrics.
14. Cutie Pie - Cutie pie is one of the rocking songs which will bring life to your mehndi and wedding function.
15. Kar gayi chull, Kapoor & Sons – This is a sort of a funny song with funny lyrics which you will like.
16. Pehli Baar, Dil Dhadakne Do - It is sort of cute romantic song good for mehndi and marriage, it quite romantic too.
17. Gulabo, Shaandaar - This is another happy track which is sort of funny and kind of overall entertaining for the listeners.
18. Sooraj Dooba Hai, Roy - This is a sort of a peppy and romantic song which make you sing it.
19. Teri Meri Kahani, Gabbar is back - It is a good overall musical song for listening and performance purpose.
20. Jeena Jeena, Badlapur - This one of the sad songs but it surely brings out the emotion.
If you want to arrange everything well for the wedding then you must search google for wedding decorators near me to find best wedding planners and decorators.
By Shaadidukaan | 30 Aug, 2019
Shaadidukaan.com extends its services from providing contact details of verified wedding vendor's business establishments in 173 cities of India. This helps in online booking for Wedding Photography, Videography, Bridal Makeup, Mehendi Artist, Wedding Venue, Caterers, Decorators, Floral Jewelry, Astrology, Band, Fireworks & Vermala, DJ Sound, Honeymoon Package, Bridal Wear, Invitation, Transport Rental and much more in just few clicks. Beginning from Jaipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai to various cities across, we made WedTech industry easier for wedding planning.