If you're serious about Wedding, it might be time to get a real quote from Shaadidukaan verified vendors.
Get Free Quotation
Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
You would have certainly heard your elders like aunties or grandmas talking about the bridal jewellery and stuff which bride use to wear in their marriages are usually made up of gold and diamonds.
However, with the new age, these things of the past have changed drastically. The new generation marriages are not so much pertinent to gold and diamonds much. The wedding jewellery sets for brides are more of personal style.
People of new generations are avoiding things like red lehenga and heavy jewellery and opting something cool and trendy which looks easy on the eyes. The bridal jewellery in Jaipur has been trendier than other cities.
These days’ new bridesmaid jewellery ideas are taken into consideration. These bride accessories for wedding include floral and trendy jewellery which is not very expensive but it is eye-catching and very fancy.
Flowers had been always the part of the wedding since ancient times. Thus, wedding jewellery accessories made from flowers are a sort of tradition. This floral jewellery has gained popularity in last few years.
This is because people don’t want to be bogged down underneath heavy jewellery and other accessories.
If you are getting married then maybe other jewellery would be of floral and other stuff but engagement rings for women are usually of gold and diamonds. If you are getting ready for your big day then you should know a few things about wedding jewellery.
1. You have too many choices - If you are getting married then you have too many jewellery choices opened in front of you. These would include wedding floral jewellery like tuberose and gajras etc. There is another option like designer plastic and metals which are light in weight. You can always customize everything according to yourself and as you like it. You can always get it made in such a way that it matches your wedding costume.
If it is according to your bridal dress then you can really spark up the stage. Even if the wedding is in the daytime it can always be made to match your style. In this new jewellery, everything doesn’t go according to some rule book. You are free to make your own rules and be the diva you want yourself to be.
The floral jewellery and other accessories are the ultimate saviours.
2. The makeup - Like any other thing for the makeover you need to give it a little time. Even floral and other jewellery needs time to be customized and prepared according to you. So, you have to provide the florist and other jewellery designers with some preparation time for the ultimate makeup.
Especially if it is bridal jewellery you would certainly have to pay attention to the quality of flowers and their respective appearance. The florist will need time to prepare everything so that the flowers can exactly match with your dress and get the designs approved by you.
Generally, for a floral designer, it doesn’t need that much time however if there are some exotic flowers involved then it would be better than you place your order a month before in advance.
3. Floral Jewellery stays fresh - A lot of people think that floral jewellery will not stay fresh after a few hours and they have to make more than one set for a long occasion. It is not true if it is used properly it can last much longer than an occasion.
If it’s kept refrigerated it can easily last for more than three days. You just have to see that flowers which are picked for jewellery should not be brought from the store are already half passed their age. You don’t have to be worried about anything on your big day, you just have to be focused on your looks and be impeccable.
If you are the too much focused-on freshness of flowers then you can contact orchid as they can provide you with the freshest flower.
4. It’s relatively cheap - The flower jewellery is one-time use and it’s considerably cheaper than any other type of jewellery available. It doesn’t cost you a fortune to get dressed in it, its eco-friendly and natural jewellery can provide you natural beauty. The only thing which is bad about floral jewellery is that you just cannot pass it to the next generation.
Most Read: 15 Reasons Why People Love (Beauty Parlours)
But when it comes to money floral jewellery is incredibly cheaper but nothing can be compared to its beauty and freshness.
5. Trendy and floral jewellery set - The new trendy and floral jewellery can be customized according to the needs as you want them to be. You can get special jewellery made for yourself like a bracelet or haath panja set; you can wear this it in your mehndi ceremony.
If you are planning to wear something different in your marriage then you can have a sit up with your jewellery designers to provide you with the best custom jewellery for that occasion.
You are free to choose your customization and discuss it with your jewellery designer to give you the perfect outlook which you wanted.
Floral and other trendy jewellery can give you a lot more soft and delicate appearances and adds to your beauty and gives you a little more feminism.
In this new era, people like to get immersed in floral hues and their fragrance. Same you can do with the other plastic and mixed floral jewellery and can get it made native according to your need and need for the occasion.
Floral and other inexpensive jewellery are best for many reasons as they give you the perfect outlook
Photos Credit: Google Photos