Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
There is no doubt in saying that summer and spring months are most coveted time to tie knot with whom you want to spend your life. There are many benefits of planning wedding in summer time such as most of the out of town guests can easily come along with children since its summer holidays. While on other hands, nature is at its most beautiful level and many magnificent flowers are in full volume and bloom. Along with all these things, you must also pay attention to decoration as it is a core of an Indian wedding.
1. Mandap decoration - Mandap is the prime place of any wedding rituals. It is the place where bridegroom, bride and their families confined most time. That’s why it should be given importance and décor should be focused on. There are different styles which can experiment with.
You can go for flowers and drape decoration as it will not cost you much. For this, you can hire flower decorators as they have years of experience and can give a number of ideas which will definitely grab the attention of all the guests.
2. Consider modern lighting style - One of the few things which you must consider while thinking about tent decoration tips include lighting style. Modern technology has introduced the new concept of wedding décor with latest lighting styles.
Bringing an all-new aura of lighting uplifts your mood, adds charm and striking colors which will light up the whole venue. The modern and latest lighting trend which are being incorporated in wedding décor include monogram projections, chandeliers, led lights, lanterns, uplighting, pin spotting and much more.
This will add sophisticated look in your wedding. Adding candles and divas to décor will create magical charm and creates the new ambiance that will definitely look attractive and eye catching.
3. The setting of venue - Before deciding anything, take out some time and have a look at the wedding venue. Take the close view of all the wedding venues which you have shortlisted; see whether it have any strong colors or not which you will need not to camouflage or rework on the day of your function.
This will help in deciding color scheme and if, you have already decided venue then do not select dark colours for decoration as it will make your wedding look like the carnival. While, if you have planned for any particular theme or color and don’t want to compromise with it then go with your favorite colors.
4. Decoration with right mix - Color mix and match is one of the best wedding decoration trends for summer. A proper wedding colour palette has normally five colors, but you can have as much as you want. Keep in mind that theme should not mismatch as it will create an impression of disjointed themes.
Don’t use every color for decoration as it will make décor much overwhelming. Use shades judiciously which look appealing. Like, if you have finalized purple color then keep napkins of wine shade and go with lavender for stage backdrop and fresh orchids.
5. Go for an amazing royal backdrop - Rich and bright color hues are must have things when you talk about Indian weddings. Indian weddings are celebrated with great fervor and glory. So, another thing which you must consider while choosing the perfect decoration for your big fat Indian wedding is a palatial backdrop. Having a majestic and royal backdrop will definitely stand out.
You can prefer having exotic pillars with majestic pillars and center stage will surely grab the attention of your guests. In case, if you have planned a destination wedding in Rajasthan or Jaipur amidst royal tombs and mahals you can just make your wedding day more memorable with help of wedding decorators in Jaipur. You can even opt for Bollywood style wedding and this can be done by creating a lavish set.
6. Have artful décor - Considering humidity and heat of Indian summer and considering the comfort of guests always choose such wedding theme which is breezy and cool. A combination of beige and white with light or pastel colors is one of the best options to go with.
To add a splash of colors you can prefer picking bold accents of color like coral blue, bright yellow, tangerine and orange, all these colors are color of wedding season. Keep décor elegant and simple for the summer wedding.
7. Keep drinks and food summer friendly - No Indian wedding is complete without delicious and mouth watering food and menu for summer wedding must have something extra. There are so many eateries and cuisines which you can choose for your wedding. Some of the things which can have include chats, coconut water with cream, green mango cooler, lemonade and many more.
A barbeque counter and salad bar which serve green salads with lemon dressing and roasted vegetables is great for any summer wedding. You can also offer popsicles, flavored yogurt kulfi and ice golas to guests. For this purpose, you can take help of wedding planners as they are specialized in offering best decoration service and other facilities.
Thus, to pick perfect and best decoration for your summer wedding take help of wedding planners as they can guide you with each and everything, from stage decoration ideas to decorative flowers and from colorful drapes to Indian and international cuisines.
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost. Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.