If you're serious about Wedding, it might be time to get a real quote from Shaadidukaan verified vendors.
Get Free Quotation
Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
The Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF) is world largest literature festival that was annually held in the royal city of Jaipur. It is a grand festival that is only dedicated to the Literature only. The Diggi Palace is the main venue for this grand event.
As it is world largest Literature Festival, there are many of big thinkers and writers visit it from all over the world. The known thinkers and writers share their inspirational view in front of the audience. JLF gives chance to the literature lover to interact the note-worthy personalities. Every Jaipurite and peoples from the world are waiting for the January because January is the month when JLF has held annually.
JLB is the biggest hub of arts and culture. It gathers the thousands of visitors. If we notice the score of 2011, JLF attract the 60,000 visitors from the 24 courtiers. Today is 2018, the visitor gone gets multiply surely. The upcoming JLF 2018 is the 11th year of Jaipur Literature Festival. Jaipur Literature Festival never stops to see a gathering of audiences and speaker.
The Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF) begins tomorrow 25 January to 29 January as usually at The Diggi Palace Hotel, Jaipur. JLF 2018 is the 11th edition of the greatest literary show on earth. The announced first list of the speaker is about 60 peoples and welcomes the 250 writers, thinkers, politicians, journalists and popular cultural icons of over 35 nationalities. The major spectacular of speakers was involved with the Nobel, Man Booker, Pulitzer, Padma Vibhushan and the Sahitya Akademi Award.
· The Akhil Sharma, award-winning writer, and creative writing professor.
· The Amy Tan, author of the widely adapted book The Joy Luck Club.
· The Anurag Kashyap, award-winning Indian film director, and producer.
· The BN Goswamy, Indian art critic, art historian, Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan awardee.
· The Hamid Karzai, former president of Afghanistan.
· The Helen Fielding, English novelist and author of the iconic Bridget Jones Diary.
· The Michael Ondaatje, Man Booker winner and author of The English Patient.
· The Michael Rezendes, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter from The Boston Globe’s Spotlight team Sahitya Akademi Award winner Mridula Garg
· The Pico Iyer, an essayist, and novelist and 2006 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Mohammad Yunus.
· The Rupi Kaur, New York Times bestselling poet and illustrator.
· The Sonal Mansingh. Indian classical dancer and Padma Vibhushan awardee.
· The Sudha Murty, Indian philanthropist, and writer.
· The Tom Stoppard, Academy, and Tony Award-winning Czech-born British playwright and screenwriter.
· The Zakir Hussain, Grammy Award-winning Tabla maestro, among others.
JLF is not an event, it is the biggest fest of the world. JLF includes session venues, food stalls, merchandise stalls, sculpture stalls, etc. It gives chance to peoples to explore their work and art in front of thousands of peoples. JLF interact with the thousands of wedding caterers, decorates, artist, designer etc to allow the place in JLF. Caterers design their food stalls to serve the Indians and foreigners of worldwide. Wedding Decorators or Event Decorate make efforts to customize the JLF a grand event. Foreigners are always attracted to the traditional art, culture, and food. Let’s show them your culture and tradition with the best decoration, food, and fashion.
The Jaipur Literature Festival is the combination of fashion and literature. If you are also thinking to attend the Jaipur Literature Festival and want to look most fashion blogger, then grab your stunning dress with Shaadidukaan. Here you find all best designers from the different country and cities. Now, design your fest dress that is comfortable for the whole day in the JLF. The Designers of Shaadidukaan are best among their city and serves quick and quality services. Time to complex the fest’s biggest personalities and biggest fashion blogger.
Images Credit: Google Photos, JLF Official Website