Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
The wedding is a beautiful occasion everywhere, in the world and you all want to make sure that your wedding ceremony is the best. There are many important prospects that you need to keep in mind when you are looking to arrange for your wedding ceremony.
One of the most important aspects that you need to keep in mind is the menu and quality of food. A large portion of the audience comes to the wedding ceremonies just to have delicious food and thus you must hire wedding caterers in Jaipur that can make everyone lick their lips.
Selection of menu is another very tough job for you as there are many intricate details that you need to know about before selecting the menu plan. You need to know the dishes that are highly liked by everyone and include them in the menu option.
1. Fixation of the budget - One of the first things that you need to decide first is the budget that you are having for the food and catering. You must very well know how much you are willing to spend on catering expenses before planning for the dishes and everything. This will help you a great deal as you are able to put in the dishes that suit your budget rather than going for the hi-fi cuisines.
2. Assessing the guest count - This is another very important factor that you need to keep in mind while planning for the catering menu. You must know the number of guests and come up with the dishes accordingly only. If you know the number of guests, you can decide whether you are open to having some of the expensive items or not.
3. Selection of the cuisine - You must know very well the kind of cuisine that you will like for your wedding ceremony. You must decide whether you are going to opt for the Non-Veg menu, continental dishes such as Chinese, Thai, Malaysian or Indian menu like north Indian, south Indian menu as per your choice and the liking of the guests. It will then help you to choose the dishes more effectively and make things easier and smoother for you.
4. Having some cool items in the menu - You all know how the Indian summers unfold and if you are having a very spicy and delicious menu, most of the guests are going to suffer from the stomach ache. So, you need to include Salad in different varieties along with Fruit chat and other dishes that help in keeping your stomach free from any kind of problem.
You must focus more on the items that can relax your stomach rather than on dishes that will suit your tongue but are hard on your stomach. You can also check the wedding food trends for summer to know about the dishes that are most apt in this season.
5. Have a local Tadka - This is one of the other things that you must have in mind no matter which type of menu you have opted for. Even if you have gone to a continental menu or spice free menu, then also you must have a dish that is very popular in your area.
Especially if the guests from the groom side are coming from some other city or state, having this Tadka in the starters is a very good idea. Rather you shall look to have the full starter range from the local dishes only and surprise the guests that come to your house.
6. Have assessments of guest’s taste - This is another key factor to decide the menu option as you are preparing the menu for your guests only and having the dishes that will suit them is the best idea that you have in hand.
If the guests prefer non-veg items, then you can add them to your menu and similarly, you can opt for other different dishes as well. At the end of the day, you have the menu items for your guests only and if the dishes suit their tongue, they are bound to praise you.
7. Having various desserts - The main course does not matter as much as the dessert as the dessert is the item that leaves the final impression on the mind of the guests. You must look to have more than one dessert and at the same time, you shall also make sure that they all have a cool flavor.
You must have ice-cream in combination with some other desserts to make the guests digest the main course with ease.
Planning for the wedding party is never an easy task and food is an aspect where most of you tend to have a problem. You shall be peculiar about the quantity and variety of food that you want to have. Otherwise, there may be lots of littering and wastage of food which is never a good thing. Even when you opt for the best catering service, it is your duty to supervise them in the right manner.
You must explain them about your requirements in the right manner so that they can come up with the best plan for you. At the same time, you need to vigilant about how they go about the preparation of food so that your guests can have the best quality of food at the wedding ceremony.
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost. Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.