Book verified vendor if you want your wedding to be an unforgettable affair.
Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
On your wedding day, what most of the people notice is your bridal jewellery, decoration, catering services etc. But, in reality, it is not so bridal attire is something which highlights you and your beauty. In fact, some are so interested in watching the lehenga of bride that they actually push one another. If you want to make your wedding more special then can turn a vintage saree into a mind-blowing lehenga without putting much effort. You can take help of internet to find lehenga color ideas 2018. Peach, light blue, gold, black, silver and neon colour lehenga is in great demand nowadays.
1. Add Saree border in the skirt: If you have decided to wear a lehenga made out of saree on your wedding day. Then, there are so styles and things which can be incorporated. You can take out saree border and add it to the skirt. This will make your wedding dress more flattering and some uniqueness as well as freshness to bridal dress. This is one of the hottest trends of this wedding season and the best way to use vintage saree.
2. Do some mix and match: If you are planning to wear a simple and single colour lehenga on the day of your wedding. Then, forget about this and try something out of the world and be a style statement. You can wear colour coordinating attire which will complement your look. Mix and match, there is no doubt in saying that is all about what you are planning to buy and what you have that can go well.
Images Credit: Mirraw
Suppose, if you have mind-blowing saree which you can flaunt due to its embellished borders. Then, take it out of your wardrobe and convert it into a lehenga which can be paired with the backless choli or long jacket. To complete the look you can buy a bridal dupatta with heavy work all over it. This is one of the best bridal dress ideas which you can consider for your wedding.
3. Shop lehenga and choli from different stores: If you really want to wear modern and unique lehenga on the day of the wedding, then you can search for one online. There are so many online sites from where you can do your shopping. In case, if you want to wear a designer piece but getting confused as which designer to choose then you can prefer to shop choli and lehenga of different-different designers.
This is the best option for those brides who cannot spend much on their bridal dress. In fact, you can go for Sabhyasachi choli and get a lehenga stitched out of your vintage saree. This way you will not only control the budget, but this will give a feel of belongingness and blessings which you will get by wearing your mum or grandmother saree.
4. Visit a designer: If you are looking for budget and best bridal wear in Delhi, then it is highly advisable to consider a designer. A designer dress will not cost you much as expected and if you are saving for your bridal costume from long then go for online shopping. In fact, you can save images of designer lehengas and get one stitched out of saree.
You can even take help of karigars and tailors who are specialized in stonework and embroidery as they can replicate same designs at cheap rates. You can look in for them online and many of them have even updated their latest designs and work online. Some of their designs are crafted so well that can put designers to shame. They will not only provide you with a customized lehenga but can also give many ideas which you can incorporate in your saree turned lehenga.
5. Turn saree pallu into bridal dupatta: Finding a perfect bridal lehenga in Delhi is not a tough job at all. There are so many fashion house and designer showrooms from where you can buy your dream lehenga. But, apart from all this bridal dupatta is something that makes you look a beautiful bride. That’s why it is much important; you should buy a dupatta with heavy work if you are not able to get one then can turn pallu of your vintage saree into bridal dupatta.
6. Go for a jacket lehenga: A jacket over a lehenga is the great trend these days and seems to have impressed many modern brides. In fact, this is the latest bridal lehenga designs which you will definitely love. If you are having a vintage Banarasi saree then take it out and transfer it into a long jacket which you can wear over choli.
It is the best option for those brides who want to wear something modern and simple, but also want to have a touch of tradition in it. This style is something which you can carry with confidence and gracefully. Pair it up with some good and heavy bridal jewellery that can be either modern or even traditional.
Shopping a perfect bridal lehenga for your wedding ceremony or reception party can be quite hectic. So, to avoid this issue you can take out any vintage saree of your mom or grandmother and get a lehenga designed out of it. A lehenga always gives you an ethnic and traditional look. Above given are some things which you can consider if planning to make lehenga out of a vintage Saree.
Images Credit: Google Photos
BY Shaadidukaan | 01 Feb, 2019
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost. Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.