Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
Hiring a wedding planner is a very personal decision and should not be taken lightly. Planning a dream wedding is a dream of every bride and groom for which they plan a lot. But, a single mistake can spoil your big day and even leave your guests unhappy. Due to this, a large number of wedding couples prefer hiring wedding planners.
With them, you can remain stress and tension free and at the same time will be able to enjoy all the wedding rituals and ceremonies. A planner can handle all the arrangements right starting from decoration to invitations, food tasting and setting the cake, scheduling all the vendors, arranging payments and many more.
They will explain each and every step that can make your wedding best wedding of the town. Overall, you can say that a good and experienced wedding planner works as a broker of services.
On the wedding day, you can either be a wedding planner or wedding couple as it is very difficult to be both. That’s why it is advised to hire a wedding planner they will save your time and help in overcoming the number of problems. Here are some of the tips which you can consider for hiring a budget wedding planner.
1. Know their general philosophy - Nowadays, most of the wedding planners make their philosophies clear on their online websites. They clearly state that what their main focus is. Not only this, the variety of styles and prices points will also be mentioned clearly.
In case, if you are not able to find any such philosophy of your wedding planner then must discuss with them and also know whether they can plan wedding trips or not.
2. Do they have any minimum budget - Most of the high-end planners have some fixed budget, below which they don’t touch any wedding. So, before hiring a planner for your wedding make all such things clear and decide whether or not they will fit your budget.
That’s why it's better to create realistic expectations and be transparent as it will help in overcoming frustration and not leave you disappointed.
3. Years of experience - This is one of the most important tips which you cannot afford to miss at all. Along with asking for their experience level, you can also select wedding planners on basis of types of wedding they have done, families they have handled, wedding venues which they decorated and many such things.
Doing this you will get an idea about their experience and most importantly it will help in avoiding stress and tension. An experienced wedding planner will make sure that with them nothing will go wrong on your big day.
4. Customized designing and decoration - Many such wedding planners are available in the market that is professional designers and work with well trained and qualified team of professionals. So, by hiring such type of wedding planners you can enjoy more benefits as they will make decorating more stunning and magnificent.
In fact, they can even provide you customizable decoration pieces and other handicrafts which will enhance the beauty of the venue and make decoration more elegant. Not only this, it is also important to learn whether they are going to publish any visual look and will stay fixed to only one look.
You can even ask them to arrange anything which you want for your big day.
5. Set your budget - Deciding budget is another important tip which you should consider at the time of hiring a wedding planner. You must know an estimated amount that what everything will cost. Once, you have decided your wedding budget then comes the time to share same with planners. By sharing your decided budget, you can have peace of mind as they will plan everything within that amount even make sure that it will not exceed.
From wedding photographer to catering services and decoration to sitting arrangement, they will take care of all aspects and assure that you will get everything as per your like and choose.
6. Discuss everything with them - It is must to discuss everything with your wedding planner before you hire them. A planner should be familiar with their client demands and expectations such as to provide the perfect wedding in the same way both bride and groom want.
So, if you want that nothing should go wrong in your dream wedding then it is important that you should remain honest and loyal with them.
In fact, consultants will also ask plenty of questions with an effort of determining your needs, wishes, the scope of imagination, maintenance, budget and much more. Overall, by sharing your questions with planner you can enjoy functions without any tension.
7. Venues that they plan - Coordinating wedding ceremony in the local four-star hotel and coordinating the wedding in resort or park is quite different from each other. Due to this, it becomes quite important that you must hire a professional wedding planner.
An experienced team of professionals can deal with any type of problem and above all, can handle any type of decoration as well as venue no matter whether it is high class or small or big.
There is no doubt in saying that planning a wedding ceremony is a tough job. But, at the same time, it can be made easy and flexible with help of wedding planner. Since they hold expertise in this work so you can expect best arrangements from their end. Well, if you are also planning to hire an experienced wedding planner then explained above are effective tips which you should keep in mind while hiring them.
Also Read: 5 Unbelievable Facts about Wedding Planners
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost. Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.