If you're serious about Wedding, it might be time to get a real quote from Shaadidukaan verified vendors.
Get Free Quotation
Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
Weddings are an integral part of any culture and country. The basic instinct and nature of any religion of mankind are to procreate, and the more socially accepted way to do so is through a marriage.
Well, considering the norms of this ever-growing billion dollar wedding industry, we are sure that it's going to further grow in the times to come irrespective of the status of the economy. It's like an addiction.
Today, with the latest trends, the couples want to portray a story through their wedding functions instead of conducting just a ceremony. A story like this encapsulates their journey so far and the togetherness of eternity.
And this is why wedding venues have become a rage of fashion and lifestyle that adds the glam touch to any wedding. And to add to this, more often than not, it's not just about the venue but also the charm it adds to the entire persona of the couples.
However, having said that, there are still certain points to consider as to how to make any wedding venue more profitable and eventually earn more. This starts with a basic step of promotion. Yes, you heard this right. From the very initial step of introduction to a diversified plan of promotion, is what ripens the fruit of any wedding venue.
Considering the fact, nowadays it's all about the impact and the unique quotient that encapsulates any wedding to the magic in its full glory. Firstly, let's see the options of what all constitutes a wedding venue:
1. Banquets halls
Typically, in 99% of the cases, any of the above-mentioned venues are used for a wedding, irrespective of the kind. Unless, well, if you are planning an underwater wedding or anything else of that sort.
Now, let's look at 5 key steps to have a clear-cut chart that will enable you to earn more out of these wedding venues:
1. Initially, when the couple decides to pick these venues, they are kind of clueless as to what will look good and how will it all feel like post the final decor, so be sure of the images and the detailed required information that will highlight the key elements of the proposal. This is the first step to any discussion, this can make or break the deal. This generally starts with an interaction that involves a thorough discussion on what the couple prefers and what not. It's like a briefing session; the more detailed this is, the less complicated it gets at later stages.
2. The most important factor post this is, which is now becoming quite a sensation, the digital presence, either social media or website. This is like that necessary oil without which no meal can be cooked. Imagine the kind of look and feel it will add, a complete visualization. This can even feature the testimonials of the couples who got married via your company including their feedback. The couples usually worry, quite a lot, about the kind of decor arrangements that goes into their respective weddings. Hence, if you provide them with some feedback from your previous clients, images, previous work and social media post etc., this will only add up to their confidence to work with you. The moment they will see it, hear it; they would know that you are the right choice.
3. Next very important factor is to showcase the platter of themes that can be designed as per the couple's imagination. Someone very rightly said, no two minds think alike. Well, it's as true in today's generation, as it was decades back. Every couple comes with a predefined notion of what their big day will look like. This can be as diversified as the choice of the flowers to the colors to the drapes to the decor theme. Sometimes, even though certain couples like the same theme but still they will get it modified in their own unique sense of likeliness. Therefore, the theme decision is the most crucial point that needs to be taken care of.
Another reason that we cannot ignore is the weather. In India, we face extremes of weathers throughout the year. Therefore, the themes sometimes can’t be similar to both summers and winters. From colors to nature of the fabric, it varies from season to season. Hence, it's your duty as an expert to highlight the same to the couples, to avoid any last minute nightmare.
4. Post this, discuss the services and other arrangements that got finalized during the 1st meeting. How well the services are taken care of; how effectively the mechanism works and so on. The assurance and a flow chart will help the couple understand even the minuscule of the entity in a better way. And eventually, this will be affirmative to their decision to go ahead and give good feedback and recommendations henceforth.
5. No brands are built without any personalized touch. In this world, take any brand from any industry and you will find that there is always a personalized touch to it to give a feeling of an ownership. And that's what works wonders for a wedding venue too. The basic rule to do this is to go ahead with your creative horses and give that personalized, slightly out of the way touch, to the wedding. This can be either of food or decor or theme.
This is that golden trump card that will give the couple a feeling of ownership to the entire celebration. It will be like couple owning up to the functions and celebrations. After all, it’s all about having the trust.
Weddings are a start to a new journey and in no way shall any couple feel an obligation towards the wedding venue for this. And by keeping the above points in minds, this can be a beautiful mesmerizing affair for both the couple and the organizers. To make it all the more beautiful, portals such as Shaadidukaan are here providing the list of leading wedding venues in jaipur, indore, delhi making the process hassle-free.
Choose Verified Vendors And Book Venues For Wedding Here --> Book Now