Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
No doubt that floral decoration has become the most popular trend and no wedding seems to be complete without it. Just as bridal fashion come and go, in the same way, floral decoration trend also keeps on changing from time to time.
Last year, there was a lot of lush greenery and this year pastel tones, floral chandeliers, archways etc. are in great demand. So, if you have decided to go with latest floral decoration then here are some of the best trends which you can as per your like and wedding theme.
1. Pastel tones - One of the top and latest flower decoration trends of 2018 is pastel flowers such as sage green, grey, lavender, and turquoise. These types of shades create a romantic feel for any wedding.
Many decorators even prefer to use deep colors like dark blues or burgundy with elegant and soft colors. Other popular wedding trends for 2018 is dusty rose and blushes pink with either metallic or neutral colors like copper, gold, and silver.
Some varieties for pastels which are becoming popular choices for weddings are quicksand roses, sweet avalanche, sky blue delphinium, Bombastic spray roses, pale pink sweet pea, soft pastel Austin varieties like Juliet, Miranda, Peach rose, Pink rose and brides favorite Café Au Lait.
2. Succulents - These were in great demand in 2017 and this year also will be seen in wedding floral decoration. Whether you want to add wow factor in your wedding bouquet or wish to complement other blooms, succulents are a great way of adding colors, textures, and design to floral arrangements.
Succulents can be styled in endless ways, but most of the couples love the idea of gifting succulents as return gifts or favors which will have a long-lasting memento of your wedding day.
3. Darling dahlias - Another trend from which you will not be able to take your eyes off this wedding season will be dahlias. Although, peonies are new wedding flower of town Dahlias are natural and evergreen glam. In fact, according to wedding decorators in Jaipur dahlia is on the top list of many couples and bride to be.
This showy and fabulous bloom come in the huge array of colors and is available from May to November. They are not so expensive as well, so yes without any doubt you are going to enjoy colorful dahlias in this wedding season.
4. Floral archways and chandeliers - These days, many flower decorators in Jaipur love the idea of flower archways and chandeliers as they look very unique and definitely add wow factor in your wedding décor.
Due to the simplicity and uniquenessarchways continue to be popular wedding arrangements. There are many things which can be done with this, like couples can ask decorators to add ornate metal flowers or just soft chiffon and group it with some flowers.
Gigantic hoops, round arches, and wedding wreaths are the new style of archways. Along with this, embroidery hoops coveted with ferns and mosses are also the new trend. While if you are having a traditional wedding, then can place get archways places outside the entrance of the church and add an additional frame for having confetti shot.
5. Potted plants - Container garden is another great trend and floral decoration idea which is grabbing the attention of a lot of couples. An increase has been seen in the use of potted plants for decoration purpose.
Many brides are having potted plants down the aisle instead of garlands or expensive range of flowers. It can even be used as naturally inspired centerpiece that you can place on tables and ask your guests to take them home.
6. Ranunculus are new peony - There is no doubt in saying that peonies are wedding classic, but at the same time it is not the only variety which can be used for wedding decoration. So, one new element which is added in wedding decoration ideas includes Ranunculus which is new peony for this wedding season 2018.
They belong to the same family of peony and are extremely romantic and delicate. In fact, they work and look well with lashing and sweet peas of green herbs and foliage. Many brides even prefer having peonies in their flower bouquet, while other experiments with them to get the utmost looks.
7. Hoops and wreaths - One of the most trending and popular flower decoration trends in 2018 is hoops and wreathes. Circles are taking over every shape, way, and form. From Olympic style rings to bridesmaids carrying wreaths and from decorating ceremony altar to aisle hoops are taking place of traditional bouquets.
In fact, many couples are even incorporating giant circular backdrops for their wedding which is totally a statement maker. The main benefit of this trend is, it can be personalized easily no matter whether you want to have boho inspired green color wreath or a dazzling ring of beautiful flowers.
8. Moss details - Moss is the all-new greenery which is replacing fluffy and lush greenery leaves that you see at every wedding these days. In fact, this is the best wedding decoration hacks considered by many wedding planners.
Many couples are opting for moss because it adds fairytale element to your wedding and it can be used in an utmost way as you can use it for decoration in many ways.
This floral wedding decoration idea is best for those couples who are planning a woodland theme wedding and complete the look by mossy tablespace. For a simple look, mossy can be used in indoor by placing it in the backdrop.
If you have decided on floral decoration for your wedding, then above mentioned are some latest trends of 2018 floral decoration. In case, if you are getting confused then can look in for best wedding planning guide online to have better ideas.
By Moneeca Moitra | 20 Aug, 2019
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost. Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.