If you're serious about Wedding, it might be time to get a real quote from Shaadidukaan verified vendors.
Get Free Quotation
Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
Planning a wedding is not an easy thing because there is a number of factors which have to be considered. The wedding venue is also one included in the long list of factors and in fact, it is the most important one.
Although, wedding rituals can be done at any place a good venue is the best way to celebrate your happiness with relatives, friends and more. A perfect venue can make your special day even more exceptional and memorable.
Although, you can simply look up online and book any one of them. But, booking venue after visiting there is something fun and exciting.
1. Availability - One of the greatest facts to know and always keep in mind is an availability of the venue. Some of the resorts, gardens and wedding lawns are always booked because of their popularity.
So, if you are planning to book a wedding venue for yourself, make sure that you keep on checking its availability. Some people think that its best to book wedding venues near me or near home so be smart, to book it as soon as possible by depositing an advance.
2. Sitting arrangements - When planning a wedding on a small budget, it is essential to pick such venue that is of the right size.
Count your guests so that the size of the venue should be in accordance with the number of guests invited to the wedding. It should neither be too small nor too big, as a big venue will cost you more while a small venue will not be able to hold your guest capacity.
Due to this, it becomes much important that before booking you should pay attention to your guest capacity.
3. Pay attention to details - Before you finalize anything, plan a visit to your wedding venue and pay attention to all the necessary details. It is worth to have a preliminary list on basis of which you can consider and look at your decided budget.
You can even note down some important things on a paper and then match it with ongoing preparations.
In fact, ask all the questions which you have in your mind and take lots of pictures to clear doubts.
4. The DIY bars - These days, most of the wedding venues offer bartending services which are included in the total payment. But, if you are tight with a budget then you can customize drinks according to your choice or even opt for a DIY bar. Many wedding venues are out there, which allow guests to have their own private bar.
This is another great fact that can help you in saving but most of the couples are not familiar with this.
5. Be flexible with wedding date - There is not even a single doubt in saying that, most of the wedding venues have off-peak and peak days in a week. In fact, summertime is the most expensive time and Saturday is an expensive day. That’s why it is said that you should be flexible with your wedding date.
This is one of the few facts which will help you in determining best and most affordable venue in less time. So, if you are planning to take wedding vows on Saturday then shift it a day before or after.
6. Check out blogs on a wedding - When it comes finding wedding venues on a budget, then nothing can be better than checking out wedding blogs.
Blogs are an easy and awesome source of getting information about venues. The main benefit of reading blogs is that they feature only beautiful weddings so that readers can see venues with glory.
7. Opt for destination wedding venues - Most of the wedding planners suggest their clients have destination wedding venue as this is one of the finest ways to save. The main advantage of planning destination wedding is that your guest list will be less and maximum can be 25 to 30 people.
There are many places like Europe, United States etc. which are quite expensive but planning a wedding here can help in saving a lot.
You can simply have an intimate dinner with a small group of relatives.
8. Choose a venue which needs less décor - If you are looking for a budget wedding venue, then this is one of the most important facts to consider. You should always choose such venue which needs less décor.
This will not only help in cutting down the cost but also prioritize your funds for other important things such as dress, catering and more.
9. Select a small town venue - If you really want to get better deals, then instead of planning wedding in big cities go to small towns. There are many beautiful villages and suburbs where you can plan your wedding.
In fact, a small town can offer you different and most unique wedding venues which you have never thought of.
10. Go for a morning wedding - For any bride getting ready so early can be quite tricky and more time taking, but planning a daytime wedding you can save a lot of money.
Serving a dinner can be more costly in comparison to serving lunch or brunch in reception party. Plus, through this, you can also spend more time with your spouse and welcome new life happily.
Finding a perfect wedding venue and moreover when a budget is tight, is quite a tough job which can consume a lot of time.
But, if dates have already been finalized and you have less time to choose your dream venue for taking vows then, mentioned above are few best tips and facts which you can consider accordingly for finding low budget wedding venues.
Photos Credit: Google Photos