Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
The wedding is an official joining of two souls, to share life together. Two people happily standing together to face new life hand-in-hand. Wedding traditions are different in every country; vary according to religions and social values. A lot of pre-wedding arrangements are made by both the parties of bride and groom.
Decisions regarding clothing attire, jewellery, various types of cuisines, list of guests to witness the ceremony, the gifts, designing of wedding cards, entertainment are all planned in advance. The most important is wedding venue; to help you with it you can hire top wedding planners in India.
Earlier, people use to prefer their homes for wedding ceremonies. But nowadays, weddings take place in different locations such as hotels, social halls, gardens, country clubs, etc. even destination wedding is also in the trend and people like it a lot. Wedding planners for a destination wedding are also in too much demand these days.
You can take best wedding planning tips online and can do all by yourself. It is advised that you hire Wedding Decoration Guide or wedding planners so you can enjoy the most of this day. If your budget is not too high then make sure you find budget wedding planners instead of going for the expensive ones.
As time is changing rapidly people are more concerned about their selected venue locations, trying to pay off enormous sum to make their wedding a dream cum true.
Many couples choose destination spot for the wedding in Asia as it is on top priority rather than opting foreign places. The weddings in Asia are quite economical as compared to the wedding in other countries.
1. Singapore – It is an island in Southern Malaysia, and one of the most highly developed economies. It is one of the most opted destinations by couples for the modern wedding. This is one of the favourite spots for couples because of its soothing climate and places you can visit and above all, it’s not very costly.
Marina Bay Sands Singapore - Is a hotel of architectural wonder in the heart of thriving Singapore? It has the world’s class rooftop infinity pool, breath-taking theatre shows, restaurants, bars, stores etc all under one roof. The beauty of Singapore from rooftop which offers 360-degree view is the most photogenic point for couples tying the knot. Here, you can have all the world-class services and entertainment.
2. Thailand – It is a beautiful Asian country is known for its beaches, royal palaces, and temples figuring Buddha. Thailand is the most adaptable and multi-faced destination venue for every couple who wants to enjoy the nature’s creations by God. This is one of the best destinations for planning the wedding.
The four seasons tented camp - Offers an inclusive package of elephant trekking, meals, airport facility, a riverside free from the pool and a spa. The resort offers 24hours leisure facility for its guests. After wedding vows, a couple can have a perfect destination for honeymoon and enjoy mouth-watering dishes. In spite of all these things, you can get many offers if you book it at the earliest.
3. Indonesia – It is known for its shimmering intimate beaches, islands, hilly areas. In order to make your wedding as wonderful as possible, Bali in Indonesia is set the perfect point for romance. You can find romance in the air and it really helps you mingle with your soul mate.
Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort - Offers outdoor pool, free private parking, 5star luxury rooms and a bar. Guests of Bali resort can have all the freedom, breath-taking space, relief from the hectic schedule to enjoy & relax. A beautiful overview of oceans allows peace and calmness. Guests are provided with breakfast at Tanah Lot Gastro Deli and dinner at Merica. The airport is just an hour drive from Bali resort. It’s a very soothing beach.
4. Taiwan – The place is known for modern cities, Chinese temples, etc. The best season to visit Taiwan is in April. Taiwan calls for many abroad couples to begin their new life on the beautiful island.
Sun Moon Lake - It is surrounded by forested peaks and is one of the eight wonders of Taiwan. This romantic lake is the most frequent point for the visitors. The lake is round to its east side like a Sun, long and narrow to its west like a crescent moon. A perfect spot for clicking pictures to add to your unforgettable memories. A stay at Fleur de Chine Hotel offers best spacious accommodation for a wedding and has all the glorious view to witness.
5. India – It is itself a country of varied culture, religion and diversities of nature. India has its own history and tradition which makes it unique in its own way. For example, Kashmir, the city of valley knows for its nature. You can always visit the Taj Mahal which is one of the 7 wonders and known as the symbol of love. There are many interesting places to visit in India as it has almost everything.
Tree of life Resort and spa - This destination reflects Rajasthan’s architectural view. The resort has amenities of pool, elegant designed bedrooms, terraces, upgraded garden. The meals provided to guest reflects the Rajasthan culture.
Thus, these are the top 5 wedding destinations in Asia to plan the best weddings of all the time.
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost. Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.