Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
Marriage is the most beautiful experience that accompanies itself other important ceremonies where brides are made to feel special. One such ceremony is Mehandi, where would be brides, are applied Mehandi on their hands as a symbol of them achieving marital status. The day of Mehandi is special in many ways and hence it becomes vital for would be brides to dress beautifully courtesy special attire and jewellery.
Continue to read on below to find know about 10 unique types of jewellery that you can select from to form a charming and elegant look on the day of your Mehandi-
1. Pearl Jewellery - Pearl jewellery in combination with flowers is a great type of jewellery that you can wear to look astonishing on the day of your Mehandi. This combination forms more than pretty jewellery as pearl beads along with the combination of flowers in sync with perfect colour combination with your Mehandi outfit in total is a great way to start the day of your Mehandi.
Pearl jewellery has a charm about itself and the fact that it looks quite unique makes it popular bridal jewellery in Indore and in most parts of India.
2. Floral Jewellery - Floral jewellery is one of the most popular types of jewellery that brides love to wear in their Mehendi ceremony. The best thing about floral jewellery is that it can be custom designed with flowers of your choice to compliment your looks and dress ideally.
Moreover, the mesmerizing smell of the flowers is something that can make you fall in love with floral jewellery by uplifting your mood. Also since jewellery made from flowers is light in weight, it lets you enjoy the Mehandi ceremony and other activities comfortably without making you conscious of your jewellery.
3. Silk Thread Jewellery - Silk thread jewellery come in great designs and looks quite exquisite as well. Resham jewellery can be combined with trendy colours and styles to accentuate the entire look complimenting to your Mehandi attire.
Silk jewellery designs are woven on delicate wires or junk metal jewellery to be turned into pom-poms that can be worn as Maang Tikka, earrings, necklace or the armband. Moreover, to make the jewellery look more appealing, you can combine craft details with cloth flowers or studs to enhance your overall Mehandi look.
4. Conventional Kundan Jewellery - Timeless and elegant, jewellery made from Kundan is one of the best options that you can explore during your Mehandi function. A simple Maang Tikka in combination with heavy necklace can form a perfect jewellery makeup making you look beautiful and attractive.
Additionally, you can go for coloured inlaid stones or artificial Kundan designs as per your liking to form a unique look one that may assist you to look and feel beautiful.
5. Silver Jewellery - Opting for silver jewellery can help you create a unique look. So if are looking to try something different and less traditional apart from gold, then you can go for silver jewellery to look bold and stylish in your Mehandi function. Silver being versatile in colour can be matched or coordinated perfectly with the Mehandi outfit to form a perfect look.
To be brides can opt for magenta, green or dark colour pink lehenga compliment their jewellery and look a class apart on the day of their Mehendi ceremony.
6. Gota Patti Jewellery - Gota Patti jewellery will surely make you look unique in your Mehandi ceremony and your guests would adore your breathtaking look. Rather it may get difficult for them to take their eyes off you.
Gota Patti being light in weight along with delicately placed jewels enables you to enjoy your day with great comfort and without any stress whatsoever. So, if you want to look fabulous on the day of your Mehandi, why not try a bit of Gota Patti jewellery.
7. Pompom Jewellery - Pompom jewellery is something that is in great trend these days. More and more brides are opting to wear pompom jewellery at one of the functions of their wedding, whether sangeet or Mehandi or engagement.
This is trending bridal jewellery in Indore and is enjoying huge demand owing to its rising popularity. Thus anyone who wants to look trendy yet beautiful can go for pompom jewellery to get a perfect Mehandi look.
8. Stone Jewellery - To look a class apart on the day of the Mehandi ceremony, you can opt for jewellery designed using colourful and attractive stones. Basically, you can match it with your Mehandi day outfit to form a beautiful and elegant look.
All the more, you can opt for stones that are much similar to the outfit that you choose to wear or you can also go for contrast colours to create a sense of uniqueness and attractive appeal.
9. Antique jewellery - Antique pieces of jewellery have a sense of traditional charm and ethnic appeal about them can make you look quite ravishing and magnificent at the same time. Adorned with gold and copper metal finish antique jewellery gives subtle shine enabling you to capture an off-beat look that would not only be unique but would also appear quite classy.
10. Filigree - This style is one of the most beautiful and one of its kinds of jewellery because it combines ethnic and trendy quite perfectly. The meshwork that is done on the gold and with the silver will give a beautiful fairy tale look to the bride on the day of her Mehandi. Since. Filigree jewellery is delicate and is appreciated for its brilliance, you can go for this one exclusive jewellery if you have the budget for it.
Since, wearing perfect jewellery can accentuate their overall look, it is important to follow proper wedding jewellery selection tips to choose ideal jewellery for the function of Mehandi.
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost. Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.