Book verified vendor if you want your wedding to be an unforgettable affair.
Please Fill The Correct Detail For Quotation !
Search vendors, read latest blogs, see real weddings pics, and know India's awesome wedding culture
There was a time when traditional Indian wedding dresses were popular and took a backseat in the world of fashion. But, with the passage of time, most of the traditional dresses become out of fashion and tradition modern versions took their place. But, still, there are many such dresses that are in fashion like saree, lehenga choli, suit and much more.
With so many options available in the market it becomes difficult for the bride to choose what to buy. So, to solve some of the evergreen dresses have been made available which will never go out of the fashion.
1. Indo western Lehengas - With winter setting in, eye-catching and sexy blouses are the best option to go with especially for a night ceremony. But, if you don’t like wearing a backless blouse in winters then need not worry anymore. You can opt for an Indo western lehenga which usually comes with a stylish jacket blouse.
This wedding dress does not look gorgeous only but functional as well. You can even do some experiments with the length depending on the design of lehenga. Jackets can be worn with different of lehenga including flared, fishtail and fitted style. So, bring a big smile on your face and look beautiful in a designer jacket lehenga.
2. Red colour saree - Sometime ago Sarees were not in demand so much, but a big thanks go to Bollywood actresses who bring this trend back with the modern version of sarees. The market is full of so many designer and bridal saree, but a red colour saree is something that will never move out of the fashion and is evergreen. If you are a modern bride and don’t want to wear something heavy then prefer a couture saree with the designer blouse from a well-known fashion house.
Many fashion designers are there whom you can prefer and believe it or not, a saree will enhance your inner beauty and make you look more beautiful as well as elegant. Along with red, they come in many wedding lehenga colours like pink, blue, green, orange, golden, silver and much more. Banarasi saree, silk saree, chiffon saree, designer saree, tantsaree, Katha saree are some of the most preferred styles.
3. Statement gowns - Another bridal dress which is getting very popular is statement gowns. They look just awesome and fashionable as well. Today, the market is full of the huge variety of wedding gown for brides which they can buy as per their like. They are much different from ethnic wear and are highly meant for such brides who want to wear an amazing dress on their wedding functions.
They are best for cocktail or bachelorette party. They are available in so many styles including asymmetrical hemlines, flowing materials, bold colours, big ruffles and cutaway sides. Statement gowns can be styled with bold lipstick, neutral pumps and pinning up your hairs.
4. Drape saree - If you are looking for Indian bridal wears in Jaipur, then you will come across drape sarees in most of the showrooms and shops. Without any doubt, they have become the first choice for most of the brides due to its design, colour and style. In fact, it is an ideal piece which you must have in your trousseau. They look so classy, modern and stylish that, it can turn a simple lady into a stylish diva.
With some makeup and high heels, you can choose it for an upcoming family wedding or festivity. This outfit is something which will never go out of fashion due to its unique design and style pattern. In fact, it is the best option if you are having a destination wedding.
5. Anarkali suit – Sometime, ago fashion was totally freezing for the longest time and most of the designers felt that no other innovation can be done in traditional dresses, but this thinking was wrong as with the launch of Anarkali it started again. These suits rules racks before other dresses made their place and from that time onwards it is in fashion.
There are so many styles and designs to choose among and you will not get enough of this. Anarkali’s are A-line cut, voluminous and long suits which start above the hips. From tulle to cotton, zari and lace, Anarkali is available in so much variety. They always have the considerable share of the market and no one can change this so easily.
6. Floor length suits - These suits have also become an important part of the bridal trousseau. Floor length suits come after Anarkali and are getting quite popular among Sikh brides. They are nothing but mélange of desi long one-piece suit and Anarkali. This kind of bridal dress can be paired with heavy worked dupatta to dress down or dress up. But, you must wear slightly elevated heels or other footwear to have better-looking silhouettes.
7. Lehenga saree - This is one of the best wedding lehenga ideas which have never gone out of fashion from the day it started. Lehenga saree is basically the fusion of two Indian wedding dresses and when both combined together this outfit becomes very special. In this dress pleating system of saree is incorporated in Lehengas skirt.
This dress is something which can be top with long dupatta and work as a pallu. This style is getting extremely popular these days among brides and since it is pre-stitched so this makes life much easy.
So, if you are getting married this wedding season then you must try the above-given suggestions to add elegance and gorgeousness.
BY Shaadidukaan | 12 May, 2018
Shaadidukaan, a name in which you can trust and believe. We are one of the fastest growing online wedding markets where you can find the country's best wedding vendors in an instant. At Shaadidukaan, you can search and book a vast selection of wedding-related services like catering, photography, makeup, wedding planning from the verified & top-notch vendors at an affordable cost. Our ultimate goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible that we do by offering you unrivaled wedding planning services. Now, your dream wedding will not be a dream anymore!.